- GyuCheol - Missed you -

- Top Mingyu -

- Top Mingyu -

( thughaoislove here you request I hope your going to like it )

PS : Happy birthday Mingyu !!

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Since August Seungcheol hasn't been in the group, because of his knee injury he's been forced to take a rest and stay out of the group until he's better, all the members feel a void without him, at the moment they're in the practice room, they're all training together then finally after a good two hours the door opens, the members at first think it's a staff member but finally when they turn around they see their leader.

Everyone rushes towards him except Mingyu, who stands back, the young man is surprised but above all pleased to see his eldest who is also his secret boyfriend, after several minutes of cuddling with the other members the eldest steps into the room and finally comes to take Mingyu in his arms, the youngest returns the embrace to his eldest and the two stay like this until late in the evening.

Once all the members have left the room, Mingyu decides to look left and right, and when he realizes there's no one there, he grabs his boyfriend's wrist and drags him to his bedroom. Once there, Mingyu lays his eldest on the bed and stands over him, slowly undoing the buttons on his eldest's shirt.

Seungcheol starts to blush softly, his two hands slip under Mingyu's shirt and his slender fingers delicately caress his boyfriend's skin, slowly Mingyu's mouth comes to rest on the older man's bare body, he allows himself to leave a few traces in his wake and the elder starts to let out little sounds of satisfaction, slowly his body starts to undulate against Mingyu's and their two budding erections meet.

Mingyu starts to growl, holding Seungcheol's legs together as the elder becomes more and more envious and this is going to make him lose his temper, he doesn't want to be too aggressive towards his lover as the latter has just come out of rehab and needs to take care of his knee again.

" Gyu-ah ! I want us to do it, I want us to go further..."

" Your knee baby, I don't want to go too abruptly because you're still in pain aren't you ? "

" I'm still hurting, but I've missed you so much I want us to make up for all the time we've lost."

" I missed you too, but we're going to go slow, spread your legs, I'm going to make you come and moan with pleasure without even penetrating you is that okay ? "

Mingyu doesn't even give Seungcheol time to give an answer as he places his hand on his boyfriend's swollen crotch, gently removing his elder's belt, the latter slowly raises his hips and the younger takes off his boyfriend's pants and underwear, once the clothes are off, Seungcheol rests his body against the mattress, then he lets his hands come under his boyfriend's T-shirt and takes it off as it's getting cumbersome.

The younger man also removes his clothes at the bottom, spreads Seungcheol's legs and settles between them, starts to move gently, the two lovers start by moaning softly and slowly the pleasure becomes so intense that the noises become louder than usual.

" Ah ~ I'll soon...ah.."

" Me too ~ "

After some friction the two men come together in a long moan of pleasure, Mingyu pulls away from between his boyfriend's legs and goes off to find tissues to clean his and Seungcheol's bodies, once he has everything he needs in hand, he returns to his boyfriend and cleans his elder's body with a smile on his lips.

Having done this, he throws everything in the garbage can and gets dressed for the night, helps Seungcheol get dressed too and then comes to lie down beside his boyfriend, the elder turns his back to his boyfriend and the latter comes to embrace him from behind, his two hands come to slip under his lover's shirt and his mouth comes slowly to rest on the nape of his boyfriend's neck.

Seungcheol smiles softly and starts to yawn, he positions himself better and grabs a stuffed toy that was lying in a corner of the bed, he puts it against his chest and starts to close his eyes.

" I love you Gyu-ah, I miss being here so much honestly, I don't want to be separated from everyone anymore, I don't want to be separated from you anymore. "

" I've missed you immensely too baby, no person has ever made me miss you more, you're all I need to be happy anyway."

Seungcheol smiles again and then turns to his youngest, tenderly placing his lips on Mingyu's and then gently stepping back, the youngest places a small kiss on his eldest's forehead and takes the stuffed toy in his boyfriend's arms in his hands.

" It's mine. Please give it back Gyu-ah, I missed having it in my arms." Says Seungcheol with a little pout on his lips.

Mingyu smiles gently and kisses his lover's lips, the elder's little pout disappears and he picks up his stuffed toy again, then puts his face against the wall with his boyfriend's back to him, who smiles once more and settles back into the starting position.

" Cheol ah, this stuffed toy will serve another purpose one day."

" I too am thinking of having a child with you, I too want us to be a family together but it's far too complicated at the moment, we're idols and our schedules are too busy to be able to look after a child. "

" For the moment our family is the members, and honestly I think they all visualize you as if you were their father, when in fact you already have plenty of children. "

Seungcheol chuckles slightly and simply nods, it's true that he has several children nevertheless one day he has the hope of having a real child that he'll have brought into the world and that he'll see grow up from an early age until the end of his life, he has the hope that this day will come and it will but not right away for the moment he has to content himself with being the father of its members and that suits him too.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3