- Stress - JunCheol -

- Seungcheol top -

- Seungcheol top -

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

The members of Seventeen are getting ready to take to the stage. Honestly, they've already done a lot of concerts, but that doesn't stop them from stressing out every time, because a mistake happens so quickly that it sends them into a panic.

By now, some of the music has already been played, the hip hop team has already done its turn, and it's the vocal team who are now on stage. S.Coups, the leader, checks that no one is missing anything, and he's happy to see that Dino is having fun with Vernon, that Seungkwan is being teased by Mingyu, and that Minghao and Wonwoo are relaxing and chatting about anything and everything.

Seungcheol is happy, nevertheless now that he's counting everyone he realizes that two people are missing, Jun and Soonyoung, the leader frowns and he starts exploring the surroundings, he soon finds the two men in a quiet little corner.

" There you are, is everything all right guy's ? "

" Hyung, can you help me, Jun is stressed and I can't seem to reassure him." Soonyoung gently strokes his friend's back with a slight pout on his face.

" Let me take care of it, I'll do my best to relieve his stress."

" Thanks hyung you're the best leader."

Soonyoung gives his eldest a quick hug and then leaves to join the others. Seungcheol approaches his youngest and the latter slowly looks up at his elder. The latter smiles gently and takes the younger in his arms.

" You won't be able to reduce my stress this time hyung. This concert is taking over my head, I don't feel like myself, it's so unlike me."

" I may not relieve your stress, but I'll get your mind off it while the vocal team is on stage. I'll also make all those thoughts leave your mind. "

" How's that ? How do you plan to do that ? "

The leader answers nothing but starts to sprinkle Jun's exposed skin with lots of light, soft kisses, this makes the younger man's heart beat faster, he soon feels his back meet the wall behind him, even though he's going on stage in a few minutes he says nothing and lets his elder do what he wants with him.

Seungcheol slowly begins to bring his kisses back to Jun's face, slowly placing several kisses all over the boy's face and letting his hands roam over Jun's body, then letting one of them massage Jun's crotch.

At this contact Jun makes a slight noise and Seungcheol quickly comes to kiss him on the mouth to avoid his noises being heard by the others, now that his mouth is resting against Jun's and his tongue is exploring every part of the younger man's oral cavity, he lets his hand come to play again.

Quickly enough he removes the young man's belt, pants and underwear, then slowly comes to take his boyfriend in hand and starts to move back and forth, Jun starts to moan more and more and Seungcheol clearly has trouble getting Jun to shut up so he abandons the boy's mouth to come and place kisses on Jun's neck instead.

The younger boy tilts his head back and slams it against the wall, his moans becoming more and more audible so Seungcheol uses his free hand to cover the boy's mouth.

" Shh,you don't want others to hear you and be traumatized anyway."

" Hum ~" It's the only thing Jun manages to answer, so intense is the pleasure.

This reaction makes Seungcheol smile and obviously he can't contain himself, so he delicately lowers the boy's top and comes to mark him, Jun arches his back in pleasure, then he taps Seungcheol's shoulders when he feels the desire becoming too intense.

" Cheol ah ~ ! I'm going to..."

[ The performance team it's your turn. ]

Seungcheol speeds up his hand movements and Jun ends up coming into his hand, the younger moans with pleasure and the elder returns to place a kiss on his lips, before helping him get dressed again.

" You've clearly taken my mind off things, my stress is gone at all thank you."

" You're welcome Jun-ah, you know it's always my pleasure to help you forget your stress."

The leader smiles and Jun quickly leaves to go on stage with the other members. The leader leaves to wash his hand in the bathroom and sees Vernon.

" What's the matter with you ? Why are you looking at me like that ? "

" Um... he was being loud, it was kind of annoying. Next time please think of other people's ears. "

" I'm sorry it wasn't supposed to be that loud. Nevertheless I managed to make it stress less so I'm glad."

" You know I managed to relax Dino without suck him." Vernon says, red in the face. He honestly likes the idea, but he's not even sure how Dino feels about him, so he'd rather not say anything.

" I didn't suck Jun, even though it would have been more, I just didn't have the time."

" That'll be for next time, but in silence though."

Seungcheol starts laughing and Vernon laughs too, the leader ruffles his friend's hair and the younger boy starts yawning softly, Seungcheol quickly takes the boy in his arms and Vernon returns the older boy's embrace.

" Non-ah when are you going to confess your feelings to Dino ? "

" I don't know at all, I'm scared."

" I'm sure he won't push you away."

After a while of talking, the performance team returns from the stage and the members take a break.

Jun returns to Seungcheol and tells his eldest that he's still slightly stressed about what's to come, while the leader tells the youngest that now they have a bit more time to do more things.

T

he youngest asked his leader not to do this too abruptly, but Seungcheol replied that he'd just suck him off, not take him, he still needed to perform so he'd make love to him later when all the concerts ended and they were back at the dormitory, because doing it here, tempting as it was, wasn't very practical.

Jun obviously understood and accepted this, and then let himself be dragged by his eldest to a small, quiet, remote room, where Jun can make as much noise as he likes because no one can hear him, so Seungcheol is always happy to help his youngest to be less stressed.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3

theshinyreader bang_tanfanot7
Euniqueayo here your JunCheol smut oneshot I hope you like it !