- SeokHoon - Jealous -

Top : Jihoon

Top : Jihoon

( JandelsinghTomar Here your request hope your to like it, it's a little longer than usual hope you don't mind it ! )

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

The Seventeen band made their debut in two thousand fifteen, but being little known, they were invited to take part in a variety show in order to boost their audience. This has worked well, with fans flocking to their side in ever-greater numbers. At the moment, the members are watching their performance of Fast pace which was meant to be sexy, and was perfectly captured from the moment Seokmin soloed with a girl and Joshua a perfect representation of sexy.

After that, Seokmin did a scene with Joshua where they're close to kiss each other's, the girl are totally disappear. The members joke a lot about this scene and say how viral this scene has become, fans really loving this, as it's an imaginary representation of bl scenes and maybe one day they're gonna do a bl together ( they joking obviously. )

Jihoon, the producer, leader vocal of the gang, takes a dim view of this, although of course he doesn't say anything because the fans really like this scene, but his heart can't take it. What's more, he can see that the ship between Joshua and Seokmin is gaining even more visibility because of this, even though the two boys used to spend a lot of time together and even have their own scene in an mv. Obviously, this kind of thing boosts a ship's popularity, but deep down Jihoon doesn't like it at all, without really knowing why.

After watching their performance, the boys leave the small room and Joshua and Seokmin continue to look for each other, they play, they chat, they did a lot of thing who make Jihoon jealous, the black-haired boy sighs when he sees this and his elder Seungcheol understands that something is wrong so he approaches his friend and takes him aside to ask him what's going on, once the two boys are out of sight of the other members, the older one starts asking his best friend questions.

" Wooz, after the viral moment of the performance your mood has worsened what's going on inside your head ? " Seungcheol asks gently.

" I don't even know Cheol, it's their closeness that gets on my nerves."

" Would you have liked to have taken Joshua place in the mv or even now ? They play together like two child,  did you want to play with Seok ? " Cheol smile wryly, he thinks about a second meaning of the word [ play ]

The younger man closes his eyes and sighs, telling his leader that without really meaning to, his desire to be close to Seokmin all the time is very high, but he can't afford to take him with him all the time, it's totally insane, Seungcheol immediately understands, so he puts a hand on the younger man's shoulder and tells him it'll work out.

After that, the oldest leaves the room, leaving the black-haired boy alone with his thoughts, and not even a minute later Seokmin enters the room.

The youngest looks worried for his eldest, and comes gently to take his friend in his arms. Jihoon sighs and allows himself to return his youngest's embrace, resting his head on the youngest's shoulder and closing his eyes, Seokmin comes to stroke his hair gently and cradles him gently so that he feels a little better.