- ChanSol - Joke -

- Top Vernon -

- Top Vernon -

( biaswreckedbyjoonie Here your request with our precious maknae line ~ )

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Vernon is a letter student with a very good reputation at his school, he always gets the best marks in the subjects that are languages, like in English, in Korean and even history, he always gets the best results, in other ways he does well, he also enjoys working on other projects even if it's more complicated he likes to learn new things.

Today, he's sitting on the sofa in his living room, with his computer in front of his eyes and a stack of papers beside him. He's tired and yawns a lot, usually he likes to work, but for some reason he's bored by the subject.

" Nonnie hyung don't turn off your computer I need it for something."

" Hmm ? For what ? "

" I need to register on a site to meet new people I'm sick of..."

Vernon immediately turns his head towards Chan's, and Chan smiles wryly, obviously he's not serious about what he's just said, it was just to get a reaction from his boyfriend and he's happy to see that it worked, gently the younger takes the pencil from Vernon's hand and puts it on the table, then climbs onto his elder's legs.

" What are you doing baby ? "

" I need attention, affection and above all love from you."

" I absolutely don't have time sweet I still have a lot of work to do."

" You know what, this was only supposed to be a joke, but I'm really sick of it."

Chan climbs down from his elder's legs, picks up the boy's computer and heads for the bedroom, Vernon sighs and as he really doesn't like the situation he decides to follow his boyfriend, when he arrives in the bedroom he sees that Chan is in bed and that the computer is on the desk in the room.

Vernon has a dark look on his face and realizes once again that Chan has only done this to get his attention, and once again it's worked extremely well. The elder sighs once more and leaves the room, Chan is extremely disappointed but accepts all the same.

Then, a few seconds later, he sees his boyfriend coming back, who's not wearing a top, just one around his waist, and this makes Chan swallow, the view before him is perfect and he seriously wonders how a man like him can love a boy like him.

" What's on your mind, baby ? "

" How you can love me..."

" Honestly, I'm the one who should be thinking that. I'm always busy and I have very little of you to you, how do you manage to wait so long ? "

" I've got another boyfriend."

" Stop bothering me with this, I'm really going to believe it."

" I'm asking you to believe it because it's the truth. I'm really not kidding."

" Really don't joke about it, you know you can regret going too far in your teasing. "

" I never regret going too far with my joke because at least afterwards you give me attention. If you know what I mean."

" Do you want us to do it ? "

Chan obviously nods, and Vernon ends up giving in to temptation completely, he climbs onto the bed and comes to stand over his boyfriend, without waiting any longer he removes his boyfriend's clothes and also removes his towel from around his waist, he comes to kiss Chan on the lips then the neck, then the collarbone and he lets his mouth rest delicately on Chan's entire body. The younger man arches his back in pleasure and his mouth lets out a soft moan.

Vernon smiles softly at the sound, easily reaching his boyfriend's crotch and placing a few kisses on his lover's base, but doing nothing more frustrates the younger man, who grunts slightly, making Vernon laugh.

" Does it please you to tease me like this ? "

" Honestly yes, I'm not going to do anything more however you, will you put his pretty body against the mattress please."

Chan nods and Vernon pulls away from Chan's legs a little so that Chan positions himself correctly, once this is done Vernon makes a protection around his crotch, he titillates his boyfriend's entrance with his fingers and the latter grunts as once again Vernon plays with him and teases him.

" Fuck Vernon won't you stop teasing me ? I'm sorry for have joking earlier."

" That's all I asked for, an apology. "

" You're a pain in the ass for a boyfriend, I love you but you're a pain in the ass, make love to me."

" Please is that too much to ask ? "

Chan grunts in response and this makes Vernon laugh, he sighs lightly, holds his boyfriend's hips and ends up going inside him, the younger one lets out a moan of pain and when the older one starts to move both lovers start to moan softly in pleasure, Vernon keeps moving gently and he ends up quickly finding Chan's sweet spot and when he taps into it the younger one starts to moan louder.

This makes Vernon smile and as he senses that his end is nearing and his boyfriend's is nearing its end too, he grabs his lover's crotch and lets him come and warns the younger man that he's going to come and Chan says he's going to come too so after a few seconds the two men finally come together at the same time.

Vernon withdraws from his lover, delicately tosses his protection in the garbage can and cleans his hand in the bathroom, then returns to the bedroom, Chan not far from falling asleep.

" Nonnie hyung, come sleep with me, you never sleep with me these days, is the sofa more comfortable than your own bed ? "

" No, it's just that..."

" Hyungie stop making excuses, we've eaten, we've showered and washed now it's time to go to sleep so come here and lie down."

" Okay tonight I agree to come and spend a good night with you."

" Tonight but also the others, Nonnie seriously we'll work in the library every break if we have to but at night you really need to sleep and not work until I don't know what time. You need your sleep. "

" I know, baby."

" And I need you in my arms."

Vernon smiles softly, he feels his boyfriend miss him and he feels the same too, he misses spending time with his boyfriend, so he positions himself in his bed, his boyfriend rests his head on his chest and after a few minutes, a few gentle caresses, a few beautiful words, the two lovers fall peacefully asleep.

<3-----------------------------------------------<3