- ShuaChan - Nana tour -

- Top Joshua -

- Top Joshua -

( walklinehateline Here your request with this beautiful ship )

N/A : I was really surprise at myself to don't have done a os with my bias line together, like ? How can I didn't do it, I really love this ship so much 😭

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

For a few weeks now, the members of Seventeen have been in Italy on vacation, but also to shoot episodes for their Wewerse channel, which will be called [ Nana tour ]. At the moment, the boys are sitting quietly in the garden room of their vacation home, they're not being filmed at the moment, and they're taking advantage of the opportunity to chat about anything and everything, they've just finished their talent show and the good mood is still there as usual, their discussions are each cuter than the next, they compliment each other and tell each other how much they love each other.

Chan's head rests on Joshua's legs and, thanks to his elder's caresses, he's gradually starting to fall asleep. He shakes his head when he realizes that his eyes are closing, then straightens up, turns his head towards Joshua's and the American blinks, not knowing what's going on in the younger man's mind.

" I want to go to sleep, are you coming with me or your going go stay a bit longer with the members ? "

" Let's go to sleep together. "

The two boys get up and tell the members to have a good night, they walk quietly to their room and once they arrive in it, Chan lies down on the bed and sighs, of course Joshua smiles wryly and he comes to slump on the younger one this one lets out a complaint but he lets his elder stay on top of him.

" Honestly, I never thought this Nana tour would bring us so close."

" We were close before too, but it's true that after all the projects we've done together we're even closer."

" You know what, I still want to call you Guitar..."

" Dino ~"

The younger man starts laughing, and Joshua loves that wonderful sound so much that he starts smiling softly. Both his hands come to rest on Chan's hips, the younger man starts to blush and stops laughing, the older man's touch makes him swallow hard, and when his eyes meet Joshua's he loses all sense of time, even before he can say anything, Joshua's lips come to rest on his and the older man's hands automatically slide under his shirt.

The kisses that were gentle at first quickly become more assertive and aggressive, Chan's hands also go under the older boy's T-shirt and soon both boys' tops are on the floor, Joshua doesn't stop there, he places several kisses on the younger boy's body and the latter begins to sigh with ease, closes his eyes and begins to arch his back in pleasure.

Slowly, the older man reaches Chan's pants and easily removes them, as well as the younger man's underwear. Without even hesitating, he takes the boy's crotch in his mouth and starts to move back and forth along the boy's length, Chan gasps but holds back his moans as he doesn't want the other members to know what's going on, nevertheless as Joshua really does him a lot of good, a slight obscene noise eventually comes out of his mouth and ends up in his eldest's mouth.

" Don't swallow hyungie, go spit in our bathroom sink."

Joshua nods and really does go and spit what's in his mouth into the bathroom sink, then when he comes back he sees that the youngest has dressed again - well, just downstairs, the American smiles gently and comes to lie down beside the youngest.

" Honestly, what just happened between us, Hyungie ? "

" Do you want to know the truth ? I've been attracted to you for a long time, and it's true that I've been waiting for this little vacation to finally tell you what's in my heart."

" You did the right thing, it's an important step to take and it's not easy to confess your feelings for someone, but when you finally say it, it's liberating and can create couples."

" Do you want us to be a couple ? "

" I would never have accepted that you... if I wasn't attracted to you hyungie ~"

" Personally I would have liked us to go further but without protection I wouldn't have done it."

" I don't think I'm ready to do that hyungie. "

Joshua is touched by Chan's adorable side, so slowly he comes to cuddle him from behind, the younger ends up turning towards him and very gently their lips come together again nevertheless this kiss is calm and gentle, they don't want it to go any further, they just want their lips and tongues to discover each other gently.

At the end of the kiss, Chan settles comfortably in his boyfriend's arms and he chuckles softly, stroking Chan's soft hair and telling him how pleased he is to finally be in a relationship with the person he's been longing for.

" Channie.."

" Hmm ? What's up ? "

" You don't want us to tell the others, do you ? "

" Our age difference won't bother them ? "

" They're our members, our friends, our second family they'll understand. I'm sure of it."

" I don't mind telling them, and I hope it'll help Vernon talk to Coups."

" Coups isn't with us."

" The Nana tour almost over, we're going home in two or three days."

" What's the story with him and Vernon, though ? "

" Vernon and I had a long talk and we admitted to each other that we'd already been attracted to Coups. However, I stopped being attracted to him when I started going out with you more and more. I realized that I wasn't attracted to Coups like that, but to you... it's a real attraction, love even."

" I'd never have believed it you see and Vernon for his part loves Coups isn't it ? "

" Yes, and now that I think about it they'd really go well together, they've got great chemistry, they're a lot alike and they're still cute together."

" What's stopping Vernon from going to tell him ? "

" The age gap they're only three years apart but it bothers him, so maybe when we say it it'll make him realize it's nothing and he can ask Coups for them to go on a date."

Joshua giggles slowly and the two lovers finally fall asleep, the next day when they wake up it's the other members who wake them up.

Gently the older one caresses the younger one and the latter stretches, he places a kiss on Joshua's lips and gets out of bed, the American smiles like a moron and gets out of bed too, when they come out of their room they see the other boys.

" Shuji-ya, what did you do to my baby ? Why does he have several purplish marks on his chest." Jeonghan asks.

" Oh Han hyung stop. We're adults, we can do whatever we want." Says Chan as he cuddles Joshua.

" He and I are a couple, so we do whatever we want." Joshua winks lightly at his eldest and the latter shakes his head and ends up exploding with laughter, the day is definitely off to a good start and Chan is really reassured that all the members are happy for them both.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3