- JunHao - Jackpot -

- Jun top -

- Jun top -

( For the person who wanted this ship and Jun top ~ )

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Jun is a wealthy businessman, he honestly has everything he needs except a boyfriend, or at least someone to love and cherish, his mother has already arranged several dates for him but none of them are right for the young man, either the people his mother has found are really not right for him or he doesn't like women and frankly, given the way he talks about the women he's been with, it wouldn't be surprising if one day he said he liked men.

To confirm this, his best friend Jeonghan arranged a date for him with his boyfriend's best friend: Minghao.
At first Jun wasn't too keen on the idea of going on a date with a boy, but finally he decided it wasn't such a bad idea, so he left his agency a little early, went home, took a shower and changed into more casual clothes.

Then he takes the road to the bar where he's going to meet Minghao and once he gets there he sits down at a table and waits, he expects the boy not to come but in the end he does, he's there, Jun recognizes him easily because Jeonghan has shown him several photos of himself and honestly Jun thinks he's hit the jackpot of his life because he finds Minghao so attractive.

" You're Jun, aren't you ? You didn't order anything to drink ? "

" Yes it's me you're Minghao I guess, I was waiting for you to order because I didn't know what to get you."

" That's nice, thank you. "

Jun can see a few blushes on Minghao's cheeks and he really finds it adorable, the day at the bar is going relatively well and they decide to finish their day in Jun's "rich man's" apartment, Minghao sits on the couch and he observes the room, He's clearly amazed by the immensity of the space, and the view before him is breathtaking: indeed, through the apartment's bay windows, he can see the city and its lights gradually fading away.

Jun returns to his side and the two boys start chatting about anything and everything. The fluidity of their relationship makes their little hearts skip a beat, and without even realizing it, the closeness between them is gradually reduced, and after several minutes the two boys' lips meet.

The exchange is immediately torrid and aggressive, it's as if they'd been waiting for this moment for a long time perhaps it really is, Minghao's back quickly finds the couch and Jun finds himself on top of him, he moves his body against Minghao's and lets his mouth mark the younger boy's exposed skin, the young boy responds with moans and obviously the desire increases as does the heat of the room, Jun speeds up his movements and Minghao bites his lower lip to keep from moaning louder than before, but Jun doesn't like it so he keeps moving a little faster, which of course makes Minghao moan and cry out in pleasure. Soon the two men come and Jun says they can finish the night in the Jacuzzi.

Minghao is so entranced and amazed by what has just happened that he accepts and the two boys go together to the right place, undress and enter the water. Jun activates the bubbles and turns on the lights so that a softer, warmer atmosphere takes over the room, and it works.

The younger man positions himself comfortably in the older man's arms, the latter places a few kisses on Minghao's shoulders and lets his hands gently caress the younger man's belly. Neither of them speaks, but they are truly happy about this evening and this past day.

" Are you sleeping here Hao ? "

Minghao starts to blush and nods gently Jun finds him adorable so he slowly comes over to stroke the boy's hair.

" You can sleep in the guest room if you don't feel like sleeping with me still I respect your privacy and I'll understand if you feel like sleeping somewhere other than inside my arms."

" No, I'll sleep with you, honestly we've done a lot together why would I refuse now to spend my night inside your arms ? "

" You never know I preferred to ask."

" You're a really nice man, you're extremely gentle, attentive and respectful. How come you're still single ? "

" I just hadn't found the right person yet, but I think I have. I'll have to go and thank Jeonghan, because I've hit the jackpot. "

" Are you kidding ? I'm the one who hit the jackpot here, I'll go and thank Joshua, but they've found each other too, they're kind of similar personalities. "

Jun chuckles lightly as he thinks of the two lovers who had foreseen that things would go well between Jun and Minghao. Honestly, the older boy regrets not having asked Jeonghan for help earlier as he had wasted a lot of time meeting girls, each more useless than the last, but now he won't waste any more of his time as he has found the perfect match for him.

After a few more minutes, the two boys get out of the water, dry off with towels and Jun gives some clothes to the younger one. Minghao thanks him and the two young men dress appropriately for a good night's sleep.

Jun takes Minghao with him to his room, tells him to go to bed and take the side of the bed he prefers, the younger boy thanks him and goes to bed on the side of the bed he prefers, Jun joins him and comes to embrace Minghao from behind, his hands come to pass under the younger boy's shirt and his mouth comes to rest on the nape of the boy's neck, Minghao giggles slightly and lets his hands come to rest on top of Jun's. He slowly closes his eyes completely happy with this day and Jun closes his eyes too. He slowly closes his eyes, completely happy with the day, and Jun closes his eyes too.

He places a few more kisses on the back of Minghao's neck, caresses the younger boy's torso and really feels from the depths of his soul that he's hit the jackpot, that he's going to be happy with Minghao and that he's found the perfect person. Minghao had fallen asleep a few minutes earlier, very happy to have found someone like Jun.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3

~ Wonderful song by Vanner ~