- GyuHao - Crazy

- Top Mingyu -

- Top Mingyu -

[ For the person who ask me, here I go with your request ! ]

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Mingyu is sitting quietly on the sofa in the agency's living room, he's all alone and enjoying his solitude for the moment, but when he sees Minghao playing and having fun with Jun in the distance, he quickly gets upset. Obviously, to avoid any scandals, he slight and leaves the living room, preferring to join his leader in the kitchen, who also seems to be upset about something, but Mingyu doesn't know what, so he approaches his friend gently and decides to embrace him from behind.

Seungcheol jumps a little in surprise, but calms down when he realizes it's Mingyu. He even places his own hands on his younger's and positions his head comfortably on his friend's shoulder.

" Is there a reason for this sudden embrace ? "

" I needed a hug, I get jealous over nothing, I feel like I'm going crazy, and I needed a hug to soothe me ! "

" Is it Minghao who makes you go crazy ? "

" Yes, and you it's... "

" Don't mention him, it's always the same person who... poses a problem, shall we say ? I'm jealous of any contact he has with anyone other than me. It's becoming completely unmanageable."

" What if we helped each other ? Let's try to make them jealous ? "

Seungcheol frees himself from Mingyu's arms and finally accepts his youngest's little idea, honestly it might finally attract the people they love inside their arms.

-> Two weeks later

Seungcheol and Mingyu spend most of their time together, playing together, talking together and keeping an eye on the reactions of the people they secretly love, today the members have to get ready for their concert, Mingyu and Seungcheol cuddle while waiting for the choreographer to ask them to start positioning again.

Nevertheless, as the minutes pass and the choreography still doesn't ask anything of them, Mingyu decides to go a little further, letting his hands slide down Seungcheol's shirt and his mouth rest on the back of the leader's neck. Through the mirror, the two men see their loved ones watching this scene extremely badly, and Seungcheol decides to stop it. He obviously smiles, but he also pushes his friend away.

The choreographer arrives at this point and says he has a few problems to sort out, plus it's already quite late so they can finally have a nice evening all together, although it's a night for them after all this time, Seungcheol decides it's time for him and Mingyu to go and confess their feelings to the people they really want because their little game is starting to go too far, Mingyu agrees and decides to go and see Minghao.

At first, the younger doesn't want to follow the older, but after a few sighs and reflections, he gets up from the chair he's been sitting on and follows Mingyu to his room. Once there, Mingyu asks Minghao to sit on the bed and the younger does so, while Mingyu sits on the floor opposite the younger and Mingyu begins to express himself.

" Hao, Honestly I feel like I'm going crazy, I created this little game with Seungcheol hyung to catch your eye but nothing's changed. "

" Are you making fun of me ? I've never looked at you so badly, honestly Mingyu-ah do you think you're the only one who wants the other's attention ? "

" Sincerely is my jealousy justifiable to you ? "

" Um, I was jealous of your closeness to Seungcheol hyung so I don't see why your jealousy wouldn't be acceptable. Nevertheless ! Mingyu, you don't have to be jealous because Jun, or any other member, is just friends with me."

" Seungcheol hyung is only my friend too, I assure you ! I only have feelings for you and only for you."

" I have feelings for you too.."

Mingyu raises his gaze and then, when he sees the younger boy looking at his lips, he doesn't hesitate any longer: he lies Minghao down on the bed, gets on top of him and starts kissing him, the younger boy's hands slip under his elder's T-shirt, the exchange becomes aggressive and envious, both boys know it's going to go further, they're not going to stop with a few kisses and a few caresses, they're really going to go further.

When Mingyu is about to get up to get some useful things for what's to come next Minghao stops him and shakes his head negatively to tell him that such things aren't necessary.

" I want us to do it without anything and take me from the front I want us to kiss like crazy."

" You're driving me crazy ! "

Minghao smiles wryly and Mingyu comes to kiss him while settling between his legs, slowly he makes their two erections rub together, and after several frictions and a few kisses the two men come together and Mingyu slowly backs away nevertheless Minghao holds him back and shakes his head.

" Do you want anything else ? "

" I want a second round but really."

Mingyu raises his eyebrows but accepts, slowly he spreads Minghao's legs and inserts himself inside him this time, gently so as not to hurt him, both lovers moan, grunt with happiness, and take enormous pleasure, they're noisy and they know it but they don't care. Mingyu continues to move inside his boyfriend and after several strokes in the right place, the two men come in second time.

The eldest slowly withdraws from Minghao and now a little tired they decide to go to sleep after washing and changing of course.

-> The next morning

The two lovers wake up slowly, leave Mingyu's room hand in hand and join the others in the living room. When they arrive, some of the members look at them badly, while others don't care at all.

" What's with all the stares ? "

" Let's just say you've been enormously noisy, I think even the neighboring agencies have heard you." Seungcheol says with a yawn.

" Hey that's not- ! "

" The walls shook and our ears suffered seriously. "Jihoon says

" Stop it."

" Next time please be more discreet." Said Hansol

" We get it." Mingyu rolls his eyes and Minghao sighs.

The members end up laughing and the two lovers laugh too, finally it's a good way to start the mornings in a happy and cheerful mood.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3