- JunHan - You and me -

- Top Jeonghan -

- Top Jeonghan -

For the person who wanted this, Here your request ~

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Jun is a well-known doctor in his practice, but it's true that he has a lot of clients during the day and sometimes he doesn't really have time to see his boyfriend. In the evening, when he gets home, either his boyfriend is already asleep in their bed, or he's so tired that he joins their bed immediately after his day's work, In the morning, he's always the first to be woken up, and Jeonghan is always asleep when he leaves for work, so they don't have much time to see each other, and even less time for little moments of tenderness and love.

Today, Jun, as usual, has a lot of customers, so he walks his last customer to the door, then looks on his chart to see who is the next person he's going to treat. He's surprised to read Mr.Yoon, but in his mind there aren't thirty-six thousand solutions: it must be his boyfriend or a member of his lover's family who's there, and his questioning quickly comes to an end as he sees his boyfriend in the bathroom.

" Mr.Yoon it's your turn."

Jeonghan raises his head, he gets up from his chair too and he follows his wonderful boyfriend to his practice, when they enter the room, Jun does as usual, he sits down at his desk and asks his patient to sit across from him so they can talk about what they're having trouble with so he can help his lover get better he needs to understand what's going on with him, so he takes a sheet of paper and a pencil and asks his older self what's going on.

" So to tell you the truth, doctor, I have a boyfriend who isn't there for me, and so I'm suffering. My heart's aching and the fact that he's no longer there doesn't make me happy ! I need someone to satisfy my erections, because my hands are starting not to be enough. " Jeonghan smirks slightly.

The younger man's cheeks take on a slight pinkish hue, and he looks at the clock, Jeonghan is his last patient of the morning, after which he has his lunch break, so now is the time to satisfy his lover one more time, he'd be lying if he said he didn't feel like it, it's been so long since they've done it so of course now that they've found a way to do it they're going to do it.

Jun gets up from his chair and goes to lock the door of the room, then asks Jeonghan to move back slightly from the table, the older one does so and the younger one comes straight over and settles on his boyfriend's legs and without even hesitating kisses his lover on the lips and lets his body undulate against Jeonghan's. The older one grunts and the younger one grunts. The older man grunts and finally grabs his boyfriend's hips to stop him moving, and it works.

Jeonghan finally gets up from his chair, and carries Jun so that he can lay him down on the seat where all the patients go, the youngest starts to move his body again because he's really starting to want to do it more and more, Jeonghan understands this quickly so he undoes his boyfriend's clothes and his own then settles between Jun's legs, He places many kisses on his boyfriend's chest and Jun starts undulating his body again. Jeonghan grunts, nibbling Jun's skin and the younger man grunts in turn, then his grunts turn into moans as his boyfriend comes to touch and suck him in certain places.

Jeonghan's hands gently slide down his boyfriend's body and one of his hands grabs his boyfriend's crotch and he moves back and forth along the younger man's length and Jun moans louder and louder, Jeonghan finally kissing the younger man's lips so that his noises are camouflaged and it works but not much more.

" Ah ~ I will ! Hannie, please."

" Shh you're loud, imagine your colleagues can hear you baby.."

" Nobody's here but us, at this hour I'm alone on the premises. "

" It makes me want to come and join you here every lunchtime."

" You can do it, I told you there's nobody here but you and me ! "

" You and me ? Hmm, that's interesting ~"

Jun groans in reply and Jeonghan stops moving and he replaces his hand with his body, as he hasn't taken any protection and he doesn't want them to do it without anything and well he's just going to get their two erections in together and when that's done both men grunt.

Jeonghan moves more and more and continues to kiss and suck Jun's skin, the younger man lets his lover do what he wants with him, obviously Jeonghan likes what's going on and Jun likes it even more, they've missed each other and to be able to find each other again at last feels good.

After several minutes the two boys end up coming together in a long moan of pleasure, Jeonghan rests a kiss on his lover's lips and then pulls away, he leaves to get the tissues from Jun's table, and then he cleans his body and Jun's too, then the two men get dressed again and Jun leaves to settle down at his desk again and Jeonghan doesn't like it.

He asks his boyfriend to get up from his chair and Jun does, Jeonghan sits down in his boyfriend's place and he makes the blond man sit on his legs, he starts placing little kisses on the back of his lover's neck and the latter starts giggling, he still tries to concentrate on his computer and his next patients but Jeonghan stops him from doing that.

" Jeonghan, I want to work a little bit. "

" Didn't you say it was just you and me here ? So focus on me, please."

" Um... okay. "

So that's how Jun turns off his computer screen, and concentrates on the person he loves and he's never felt so good and close to him, he knows that all this is going to do his couple a lot of good, he and his lover needed this, they needed to find each other like this.

" Junnie baby, I'm thinking of something."

" Hmm ? "

" So that you and me can rebuild our relationship a little, I'd like to propose that I come and eat with you every lunchtime, I've got time so why not what do you think about it ? "

" Like I say earlier, I seriously think that you and me need this, so let's do it. But do you really want to eat together or do you just want to eat me ? "

" I think both is possible, we won't do it every day but once in a while it feels good all the same hum ? "

Jun simply chuckles and blushes in response, positioning himself better in his boyfriend's arms and looking forward to the day's end so that he can meet his lover at their place. Today he's asked to cut back on his schedule, so he finishes early, so that he can join his wonderful lover sooner in their apartment.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3