Lets see where we wake up tomorrow; yeseoakoi

I'll only share a bit of this bc I don't wanna make it seem like I'm stealing it.

Let's see where we wake up tommorow by yeosakoi on AO3
Background info; they're in a road trip and they comeback from it I think. There's definitely more to this story just all of it isn't posted here. Lmk if u want the full vers.

Back at the dorms, Jungwon's room had always been the hotspot for gathering, and he supposes it's a curse he'll carry with him for the rest of his life, because all five of the others migrate from their rooms to his, Heeseung and Sunoo both climbing into the tiny bed meant for a single person, smothering Jungwon between them. Sunghoon lays claim to the single, suspiciously-moldy looking couch while Jake and Riki situate themselves at the foot of the bed, arms propped on the bed.

"Hey," Jay grouses when he exits from the shower, hair wet and towel slung over his shoulders, to find the room infiltrated by five unwelcome guests, "that's my spot." He fixes Heeseung and Sunoo with a look and Sunoo whines that he'll have Jungwon for the entire night anyway.

"Don't be greedy," he huffs, wrapping his arms around Jungwon's waist tighter, and something tingles in Jungwon's stomach at the disgruntled look on Jay's face.

Jake is put in charge of finding food for them (as determined by Rock, Paper, Scissors, of course) and they end up ordering pizza—a shady-looking man delivers it at their door, shuffling and side-eying them and Sunghoon stage whispers if they should ask him if he has any drugs, earning himself a frown from Jay. He's the same one to dangle a slice of greasy pizza midair and eye it in suspicion, asking "should we be trusting this?"

"Should we play Rock, Paper, Scissors for who'll be the poison tester?" Jake suggests, and Sunoo throws a pillow at him. Riki does them all a favor by leaning forward and chomping nearly half of Sunghoon's pizza off before the other can even react.

Heeseung procures a bottle of soda from his flannel and all of them have learned not to question it. They pass red cups around (provided by their motel—Jay had stood in the bathroom and made Jake and Riki scrub them clean until they were free from any possible germs) and fill them to their brims. "It'd be even better if we had alcohol," Jake says and Sunoo gasps.

"Riki isn't legal yet!" He snaps, and Riki mutters something along the lines of "okay and," asking for the slap on the wrist that has him groaning while he rubs at the tender skin.

Jungwon's stomach is full and he's warm from where he's crammed between Heeseung and Sunoo and his fingers are still greasy from the pizza and he doesn't think he's ever been more content as he is now, leaning into Heeseung as he dissolves into peals of laughter at something Jake says.

And Jay's watching him again, that soft half-smile on his face, cheek resting on his hand. Jungwon wonders if Jay himself knows how often he watches Jungwon.

Jay-hyung's always liked you better than the rest of us, you know?

It's when Sunoo is stifling a yawn every other sentence and Heeseung has begun to discuss the balance of the universe with Jay that it's clear they've reached their limit. Sunghoon bids them goodbye as he lugs a passed-out Jake out of the room, and it takes all three of Jungwon, Sunoo, and Riki to pull Heeseung and Jay apart from their heated discussion.

Sunoo hugs him at the door and gives him a meaningful look. Jungwon pushes him out the door.

Sleeping with Jay isn't a new thing for him. Back in high school, it had been a regular occurrence for them to collapse under the covers after working on homework together, dozing off to the afternoon sun.

But that had been before Jungwon had discovered what the urge to kiss Jay's heart-shaped birthmark and the butterflies in his stomach at Jay's thoughtless compliments meant for him.