Hide You Under My Tounge; pinapso❕

Im positing two that are about marriage, this one is one of them
Enjoy :)
__________________

Hide You Under My Tongue
pinsapo

Summary:

So, excuse him. Excuse him very much when he is surprised at the ragged breath Jay lets out before taking his mouth away from Jungwon's shoulder, before turning him around and gluing Jungwon's back to his front, one of his rough hands going to Jungwon's face to tilt it down, so Jungwon can focus on Jay's other hand rummaging in his bedside table.
Focusing on the box that is taken out of it. On the way Jay opens the box. On the fucking ring.

(Or: you don't always have to ask to get married. Jungwon and Jay know.)
Notes:

Thank you very much to Gem for being so, so sweet and welcoming to me and encouraging me to post this. You are so great.
(See the end of the work for more notes.)

_________________
Jungwon doesn't see it coming because no rational person ever would.

Jay's hands are on his waist, gripping so hard that Jungwon can feel them on his bones, exactly how he likes it. His mouth feels slow and swollen, and his head is fuzzy and filled to the brim with Jay's mouth, Jay's arms, Jay's everything.

So, excuse him. Excuse him very much when he is surprised at the ragged breath Jay lets out before taking his mouth away from Jungwon's shoulder, before turning him around and gluing Jungwon's back to his front, one of his rough hands going to Jungwon's face to tilt it down, so Jungwon can focus on Jay's other hand rummaging in his bedside table.

Focusing on the box that is taken out of it. On the way Jay opens the box. On the fucking ring.

"This," says Jay, "this is what tonight is going to be about, do you understand?"

And Jungwon is nod-nod-nodding frantically, hands reaching for the ring because he wants it on. He wants it on right now or he'll die and Jungwon can't have that, he needs to marry Jay.

Jay's teeth are now on his neck and Jungwon is so grateful, he really is. He hadn't thought that Jay's teeth would be what calmed him down, but here he is. Calmer, now. Funny, how the same things that have your knees weak can also be the ones to make them steady. Funny, how being this deeply in love is.

"Please," he begs Jay, "please, please, hyung. I want it on, I want it on, please, please".

"Give me- your hand, baby, I need your, your- Jesus, Jesus".

And maybe there's something funny about being this deeply in love, but there is nothing funny in the way their hands shake. There is nothing funny in the way Jungwon has been feeling like his ring finger was too bare for some time now, the way feeling cold metal sliding down his skin is making his lungs tight.

There is nothing funny in the way Jay kisses Jungwon's neck, his mouth burning, and the only thing Jungwon can think about is how much he would like for that fire to brand him forever.

The ring is on his finger now, and Jungwon feels crazy. He wants to show this fucking ring to everybody and see them seethe in envy, die in jealousy. He wants to tuck Jay under his tongue to feel him on his mouth until the day he dies.

Jay's hands are still shaking, so Jungwon takes one of them and puts the thumb on his tongue, closes his lips around it.

Jay slows. Stills. Inhales.

"My pretty boy," he murmurs into Jungwon's ear, kissing his temple.

His four other fingers curl tenderly on Jungwon's jaw and his thumb, hidden like a treasure in Jungwon's tongue, sweeps side to side in the filthiest, loveliest caress anybody has given Jungwon.