Sweet like honey; dazedlilies ⚠️

sweet like honey
dazedlilies

Summary:

jungwon was bored. jongseong was the perfect way to entertain himself.

or:
the story of jungwon and jongseong's first time
Notes:

here is the jaywon oneshot. no one said they wanted it but i wanted to write it so i did!

this is the scene jungwon mentions in chapter 13 of 'one you, two moons' and takes place at some point during chapter 10 or 11.

if you haven't read 'one you, two moons' i highly recommend you read that before reading this as this will not make sense to you otherwise.

warning: there is a brief mention of blood in this but it's related to having sex for the first time and isn't played as scary or anything!!

i don't think this is the sexiest smut in the world it's more of a study on jaywon's relationship from their perspective as so far we have only seen how others view it from outside

i hope you enjoy!
(See the end of the work for more notes.)
_________________________________
jungwon was bored.

it hadn't been long since his apparent stress heat had ended and while he felt fine, the palace doctor had told him not to strain himself. that meant horseback riding, sword training, basically anything he actually enjoyed doing was off the table. he tried to weasel his way out of it, some excuse about how light exercise would help him feel better but it was no good, seoah had put her foot down. he was forbidden from even looking at the training grounds for the next week at least.

that left him to do indoor activities. he had some he enjoyed, reading for one, and he could paint a little, but eventually he grew bored of those things. he liked to be outside playing, it may not have been suitable for a newly minted adult omega like himself but he was a prince, the only people who could tell him not to were the queens themselves and they didn't care. or at least, normally they didn't.

he had so much pent up energy that he resorted to walking all day. he felt bad for his retainers having to follow him around constantly but he couldn't help it. he didn't know how else to get rid of all the energy thrumming through him if not by moving. his jongseong-hyung helped some, talking to him got his mind off of the mind numbing boredom he was afflicted with. but he wasn't here now, he was at the tailor getting his new suit. and so here jungwon was left, pacing back and forth in the library.

"can you please sit down? your pacing is very distracting." sunoo griped.

jungwon glared at him, pacing faster now just to irritate him. the maid scoffed. "you're such a child. i'm this close to begging the queens on my hands and knees to let you go down to the training grounds. maybe if some knight knocks you around a little you'll get less annoying."

"i wish you would. and if anyone's getting knocked around it surely wouldn't be me." jungwon shot back.

"who's getting knocked around?" came a familiar voice.

"jongseong-hyung!" jungwon practically cheered. he darted across the room towards the door, ignoring sunoo's "oh great, now he'll be annoying and disgusting."

he leapt at jongseong, the alpha barely having time to catch him. they shared a quick kiss before jungwon stepped back to take in his new outfit. he looked exquisite. deep burgundy fabric was fitted perfectly to jongseong's figure and silver accents brought the suit together. he would have to thank his mother for commissioning this suit later.

"you look amazing, hyung. how does it feel?" he asked.

jongseong looked down at himself as he answered. "expensive. but it's nice, i'll have to thank your mother for it. why did she order it again?"