⚠️Jongseong, Jungwon, and Parties; Anonymous

Jongseong, Jungwon, and Parties
Anonymous

Notes:

Jay is kind of a bitch to Hee here but I based it off of 'ENHYPEN&Hi' EP.3 at 1:12 XD, My first fic in the fandom!
Work Text:
하나

The bathroom is not the most comfortable place Jungwon has ever had sex, the porcelain of the sink feeling cool against his thighs as Jongseong slowly fucks him from behind. Jongseong gets Jungwon to watch himself in the mirror hanging above the sink, watching himself making the moans and whines that signify that Jungwon is having a good time and getting ever closer to his release. He's drunk but the cool feeling of the porcelain against his skin is somewhat grounding, a refreshing blast of air in his slightly muddled mind.

"You look so beautiful," Jongseong murmurs in his ear as he quickens his pace. Jungwon murmurs a noise of agreement, focusing his eyes on the mirror where he can see his expression as Jongseong fucks him.

There's nothing quite like this, the feeling of weightlessness and freedom when he's drunk just the right amount to feel drunk but not hammered, how certain feelings are heightened but others dulled, his own touch feeling alien against his skin but Jongseong's feeling all the more intense.

In short, he loves it.

Jungwon focuses on his reflection again in the mirror, his hair messed up from where Jongseong had been clutching it earlier when Jungwon had sucked him off. Dimly, he's aware of his own orgasm starting to build, it getting ever closer as Jongseong continues to fuck him against the sink in the bathroom of this party. Who's is it again? Sunghoon's, Jungwon eventually remembers. It's his birthday, or maybe it's Jaeyun's, or maybe it's Sunghoon's and Jaeyun's anniversary or some shit, he doesn't really know, it's just an excuse to get drunk so of course he and Jongseong came along.

And of course, they'd eventually got bored of making small talk with acquaintances and getting dragged into drinking games, so Jongseong had dragged him upstairs to the bathroom to fuck him.

Jungwon really hadn't complained.

He doesn't remember Jongseong locking the door, so it shouldn't really come as a surprise when the handle turns and a drunken Heeseung stumbles into the bathroom, but quickly stopping when he fully takes in the scene in front of him.

"Oh," Soobin says as Jongseong stops moving and Jungwon frantically pulls the tank top he's still wearing down in a mostly fruitless attempt to conceal his erection. He cocks his head, narrowing his eyes, like he can't quite believe what's happening in front of him, and Jungwon can tell that he's absolutely smashed.

"Sorry." He hastily retreats and Jungwon hears the sound of him walking downstairs, at which point Jungwon starts pushing back on Jongseong's dick, meeting Jongseong's eyes in the mirror as Jongseong starts fucking him again.

At least, Jungwon consoles himself as his orgasm starts building up again, Soobin probably won't remember this in the morning.

Sunoo has a nice faux leather sofa in his living room. However, no one else seems to have realised this, as Jungwon and Jongseong are the only people in here, everyone else standing around in the kitchen drinking prosecco, or maybe it's champagne, Jungwon really doesn't really know. What he does know is that riding Jongseong on Sunoo' expensive looking sofa is definitely the best decision he's made this evening.

Jungwon hadn't even expected their impromptu make out session to end in sex, but before he knew what was happening, Jongseong was sliding his hand underneath his waist band and unbuttoning his jeans, and Jungwon wasn't about to complain. Jongseong has set a fast pace, the sound of skin slapping against skin sounding increasingly louder in Jungwon's alcohol-addled brain, and Jungwon's sure everyone else in the next room can hear his moans.