⚠️Practice room; crossroad (orphan_account)

practice room
crossroad (orphan_account)

Summary:

"hyung," jungwon prompts, and jay gasps lightly when he feels lips on skin, jungwon mouthing kisses on his neck, up his jaw. "i'm the one coming on to you,"
Notes:

this is badly written but i feel like im three seconds away from an anxiety attack so i gotta punch something out. enjoy!

edit: favorite porny line insert number 2 and 3 — "im not a kid anymore" BUT NOT IN A BARELY LEGAL CONTEXT OK THE CONTEXT IS OLDER PERSON WHO VIEWS YOUNGER PERSON AS A LITTLE SIBLING AND HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR A LONG TIME / "im the one coming on to you" sounds better in korean but i like that line ok im done
(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Work Text:
practice rooms are nice at night. they're quiet, but every sound echoes, and it gives the vibe of a trip to the airport at dawn. jungwon's newfound hobby of practicing so late has jay worried, so he's formed the habit of keeping the younger company whenever he could.

"i think we can move on."

"you think its okay?" jay gulps down a bottle of water, staring at jungwon in the mirror. jungwon's slightly sweaty figure looks back at him through his reflection, once again marking his moves before deciding its good enough.

"yeah," he quips, "now. . ." jungwon looks down to think, before popping up, "it's our part. jay-hyung, uh — that, that part," he tries to gesture for the said part, which jay catches.

"okay,"

"mmm,"

jay makes his way over to the younger, the latter automatically laying down flat on the ground. jay stretches a little before spreading both legs on each side of jungwon's torso, leaning down, hands ready to support the other's neck and pull him up. some of their choreographies require this kind of maneuver; whilst not exactly hard, needs a lot of practice to make sure nobody gets hurt in the process.

"this looks right," jay comments as he watches them in the mirror. jungwon tries to strain his head to see, both hands on jay's ankles for support.

jungwon complains, "i can't see that well," before settling back in position. "hyung's gonna have to monitor us."

"got it."

they practice the move, both of them helping the transition from their original position to jungwon hovering over jay's lap, before jumping over his entire body. its a bit hard for jay to see with all of jungwon's thighs and calves in the way, but they manage. jay ignores the times jungwon held on to his own thighs for support, mentally kicking himself for even making a note of it.

after repeating the steps several times, both jay and jungwon are beginning to be able to do it smoothly — well, make it look smooth, since the actual process involves a lot of grabbing and holding and trying not to step on any part of each other. eventually, jungwon plops into jay's lap mid-move, tired.

jay's entire body jolts, which he then later tells jungwon is because of surprise. and that he's heavy. truth be told, jay's heart dropped immediately after the younger plopped down on him and his first instict is to scatter away, but jungwon doesn't need to know that.

jungwon shifts his weight on top of him, the fabric of their pants ruffling together. "i'm heavy, right?"

inwardly, jay wonders why the world would do this to him. his hands lay awkwardly in the air, not wanting to put them anywhere on the younger, not in this position. "very."

jungwon pouts. jay smiles at him because he's cute, leaning back to allow jungwon to remove himself. but the younger doesn't seem to be showing any signs of moving, so jay tries to gently push him off. jungwon won't budge, instead whining a hyunggg and clinging tighter.