A quick getaway; oprhan_account Final part

a quick getaway
orphan_account

Chapter 5

Summary:

a quick lil epilogue <3

*PLEASE read notes at the end of the chapter! :))))
Notes:

Helloooo lovely readers! Thanks so much for making it to the last chapter of my random self-indulgent mess.

I'm bookmarking my favorite Enhypen fics, so if you ever need new fic recommendations, hopefully I'll have one for you if you're curious! I'm currently on the hunt and will be bookmarking my faves as I go along. I tend to like slow burn fics with a lot of fluff and eventual smut, so those are probably going to be the types I save. Also, if you happen to have recommendations for me, I'd love to read them bc I'm absolutely starrrrrrrving!!! Lol

Anyway, happy reading :)
(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)
—————————————————————————————
The weeks following Jay and Jungwon's life-changing vacation go by smoothly. Even with their busy schedules, the new couple has much more alone time together than either of them would have predicted. It's not always easy, but they make it work.

Right now, Jungwon is recording vocals. The recording studio is complete with a soundproof booth that attaches to a greater room complete with a couch, fuzzy rug, table, blanket, and of course, all sorts of music production gear on a large desk.

Enhypen's producer is sitting at said desk, overseeing Jungwon's recordings. When the group usually makes a new song, the members go to the studio one by one, taking turns recording their parts. But today, Jay stayed back to watch Jungwon. He was previously lounging on the couch, scrolling on his phone, and occasionally giving Jungwon a thumbs-up through the glass. Now, Jay is dead asleep, laying flat on his back with a blanket pulled over his whole body, tucked just below his chin. Jungwon can't help but smile every time he looks at the older boy. His Jay hyung is so cute when he sleeps, looking all serious and pouty.

Jungwon can't help but feel a sense of "I-Told-You-So" towards Jay. He knew Jay was tired and told him to go back to the dorms, insisted that the older boy look after his health, but Jay was insistent on being here. His reasoning was simple:

"I like being around you," he had said.

And that was that.

Jay is always like this–so straightforward with his wants and desires. It simultaneously impresses Jungwon and warms his heart.

Jungwon finishes recording about an hour later. His phone indicates that it's already past midnight. He leaves the booth and shuffles over to Jay. Gently, he shakes the older boy awake.

The way Jay wakes up is funny to Jungwon. Jay always inhales sharply, brows furrowing, and squints around the room, almost as if wondering where he is.

Jay's eyes land on Jungwon, and his confused face shifts into a relaxed one.

"Good to see you, Jungwonnie," he yawns, gingerly sitting up.

Jungwon exhales happily through his nose. "You saw me all day, hyung," he smiles.

Jay chuckles. He reaches his hand out, fingers gently playing with Jungwon's smaller ones.

"I know," he hums.

Then Jungwon and Jay thank the producer before heading back to the dorms.

. . .

Everyone is already asleep when Jungwon and Jay get home. They take a lengthy shower together, and it's nearly two in the morning by the time Jungwon limps down the hallway and towards his bedroom.