⚠️Let me swoon over you; yeosakoi

⚠️ (smut)
let me swoon over you
yeosakoi

Summary:

After a night spent curled up against his boyfriend, Jungwon only naturally expects to wake up to cuddles and Jay pressing kisses to the crown of his head. Not to Jay's rock-hard boner pressed against his ass as he mouths hungrily at his neck.

(or: jay adores and jungwon indulges. either way, they both win)
Notes:

jaywon r so gross this is horrible like stop shoving your loving relationship down my throat

inspired by this jaywon fanart!

edit: taken off anon 🤗
(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Work Text:
After a night spent curled up against his boyfriend, Jungwon only naturally expects to wake up to cuddles and Jay pressing kisses to the crown of his head. Not to Jay's rock-hard boner pressed against his ass as he mouths hungrily at his neck.

"Really, Jay-hyung?" Jungwon manages to get out, unimpressed. Even then, he tilts his head so Jay can drag his lips up the column of his throat, leaving behind stains of pink. They would have been darker if the both of them hadn't had schedules the next day. "We just got back."

Jay huffs against the crook of his neck, one of his hands sliding down to the underside of Jungwon's thigh to smooth over the skin there while the other wraps around his waist and pulls him more solidly against him. Despite himself, the dormant heat in the pit of Jungwon's stomach perks up in interest. "And we didn't get to do anything for weeks," he resumes his course, dipping his head to kiss down his nape and to the exposed skin of his shoulders. "Almost went crazy when you didn't let me do anything even when we roomed together-"

"Because we had a concert the next day and I didn't want to be limping on stage," Jungwon points out. His eyelids flutter shut as Jay rocks up against him, a soft sigh blooming from his lips. Jay isn't wrong—it has been a while. "And I knew you wouldn't hold back. Horny bastard."

Without looking, he can feel Jay's smile. "Weren't you the one who offered to suck me off in the airplane bathroom?"

"That was a joke."

"Didn't seem like it to me." Jay's hand splays itself over his stomach to pause the rocking movements Jungwon hadn't realized he'd begun. "Missed having you so bad, babe."

Jungwon huffs and knocks his shoulder back against Jay's impatiently. "Enough with the bad dirty talk and fuck me already."

Infuriatingly, Jay doesn't listen to him, instead continuing with peppering kisses onto every inch of skin he can, almost obsessively. At the very least, his hand has slid lower, now flirting with the crease where his thigh meets his ass. close, but not close enough. Jungwon groans and lets his head fall back onto the sheets.

Damn Jay and his insistence on foreplay. At this rate, they'll just dry hump against each other until one of them comes. Which, while not entirely unwelcome, is not what Jungwon's looking for right now. Finally, Jay's finger hooks into his shorts to slide them off, agonizingly slowly, and he exhales through his nose. "Any time now."

An affectionate chuckle. "Fetch me the lube and condom, will you?"

He wants to whine and snap at Jay to do it himself, but past experiences have taught him all it'll do is prolong how quickly Jay will actually fuck him and so, obediently, he sits up, blindly reaching for the drawer.

Jay takes the ample chance to squeeze a handful of his ass and Jungwon squeaks before glaring at the older. There's no heat behind it and Jay doesn't look particularly apologetic either, grinning up at him.