Horny Poets Society; engaypen ⚠️⚠️

Horny Poets Society
engaypen

Summary:

"You're..." Jay finally gave in once Jungwon was close enough to feel his warm breath on his face. "Full of questions tonight."

Jungwon put both hands on either side of his own hips, staring at Jay from below with a suspicious glint in his eyes. The older avoided them once again.

"And you're oddly quiet. Doesn't happen very often," Jungwon stared down Jay's throat, his toned neck, his pumped veins, his prominent Adam's apple that bobbed up and down right at that minute when he swallowed one more time. Jungwon shot up a glance. Jay was giving him that look again. And then he wasn't anymore. "Does it, captain?"
Notes:

For arcticwonu.
it's hani week!! you ask and i deliver. love you

enjoy <3
(See the end of the work for more notes.)
—————————————————————————————

They turned off the camera and Jungwon quickly got up from the place he was sitting on the floor, eyeing his boyfriend on the sofa with dangerous curiosity.

The performance had been great. They had had a blast, seen their fans for the first time in what felt like years, been cheered on by the biggest crowd they had ever seen. It was awesome, really. What was even better, though, was the thick tension that had been revolving around Jay since the very minute they had left the stage. He was antsy, jittery, almost like a cat when it sniffs something suspicious in the air, searching for anything that could trigger it into a scared jump.

Jungwon knew what was going on.

It was one of those occasions in which Jay shot him multiple glances at the most inconvenient times, round eyes shiny to the point that Jungwon almost believed they were glistening with unshed tears. His eyebrows would furrow, his bottom lip would quiver, almost as if he fought an ugly sob. The way Jay always looked to be in the verge of pouting. And then he would turn his gaze away from Jungwon's prying eyes, looking almost ashamed of himself. Aside from when he was caught staring, in these situations Jay usually avoided Jungwon's own stare.

Jungwon smiled, bidding his groupmates goodnight and very politely asking Heeseung to replace him in the room he was originally sharing with Jake and Ni-ki. If Heeseung beamed at the prospect of spending the night with them, that was a completely different story.

Jungwon carefully opened the door with the card Heeseung had given him, being met with the image of Jay's broad shoulders. They were all still wearing the stage outfits, so Jay's arms were out in full display, much for Jungwon's delight. Jay stared outside the window as Jungwon stared down his body. The younger whistled.

"Out of sight, out of mind, captain?" Jay turned his neck so fast he might have given himself a whiplash. Jungwon smirked and leaned his back against the closed door, crossing his arms over his chest. Jay's eyes were wide and his breath was ragged, he looked like he had seen a ghost and that made Jungwon chuckle. "Didn't expect to see me here, I suppose?"

Jay swallowed thickly, cleaning his sweaty palms on his black jeans. He looked pretty... delectable in those clothes, the stylists had made a great job with him. An equally black tank top that read 'girls girls girls girls'. Jungwon caught his bottom lip between his teeth, mirth dripping down the corners of his mouth. As if.

"What is it, captain?" Jungwon inquired again, leaving his place against the door to calmly take a step towards his boyfriend. "Cat got your tongue?"

"You're..." Jay finally gave in once Jungwon was close enough to feel his warm breath on his face. "Full of questions tonight."