⚠️A quick getaway; orphan_account pt2

a quick getaway
orphan_account

Chapter 2

Summary:

time for a swim ;)
Notes:

Hi again!

Thanks for making it to the second chapter of this fic! I hope you're enjoying so far.

Please note: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT. 18+ READERS ONLY. ABSOLUTELY NO MINORS ARE ALLOWED.

Thanks! Lol <3
(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)
—————————————————————————————

After a long day of mini-golfing, Jay notices an ice cream truck on the walk back to the hotel.

"Jungwon, look!" he exclaims.

Jungwon's eyes widen with excitement. Jay laughs affectionately.

Jungwon's kitten eyes are always so expressive, and Jay loves them. In fact, Jay loves everything about Jungwon. He loves Jungwon's cute dimples and adorable personality. He loves Jungwon's passion, resilience, drive, laugh, and Earth-shattering smile.

Jay loves everything about Jungwon because he's in love with Jungwon.

How could he not be, when Jungwon radiates a kaleidoscope of colorful lights so blinding and beautiful that Jay wants to fucking drown in them? How could he not love Jungwon, when his every glance, every touch, every word sets Jay on fire?

But while Jay is hopelessly head over heels for Jungwon, he knows love is respect. And he will forever respect Jungwon's wishes. The younger boy might never reciprocate Jay's feelings, and that's okay. Jay will love him in whatever way Jungwon allows him to.

"Ooh, this is a perfect day for ice cream!" Jungwon exclaims.

The two boys walk up to the truck. They stare at a faded laminated pink menu displaying over 100 different flavors of ice cream.

Jungwon gapes. "Wow, this is legendary!"

Jay agrees. "They even have..." he squints at the small text, "kimchi flavor?!"

Jungwon laughs, and the sound is ecstasy.

"Order whatever you want, Won-ah," Jay grins.

"Thank you, hyung!"

As Jungwon orders, Jay rubs a hand down his back. Jungwon's ears turn pink.

"Um, hello... May I have a medium vanilla swirl in a plain cone?"

"One plain vanilla swirl?"

"Yeah," Jungwon nods, shy. He tends to get timid in public, which is ironic for an idol.

"Coming right up!"

The medium swirl turns out to be a mega swirl. The ice cream has to be at least six inches above the cone. Jungwon blanches when it's handed to him, and Jay laughs at his awed expression.

Jungwon gives the ice cream a try.

"Woah, this is really delicious," he gasps. He shoves the cone in Jay's face, gesturing for the older to take a lick.

Jay tastes it and agrees. "They must use high-quality ingredients."

"Hyung, you should try making ice cream in the dorm," he suggests.

Jay laughs, picturing the riot that would ensue if he attempted making homemade ice cream in the Enhypen dorm.

"Everyone would be like a bunch of hungry vultures," he remarks.