Can't feel my face when im with you; wonluvsjeng (pocketzluvrrr)⚠️

can't feel my face when i'm with you
wonluvsjeng (pocketzluvrrr)

Summary:

"eh." jay says dismissively. giving his hips a hard squeeze. "i can still come on your face."

jungwon shudders in spite of himself. "in the kitchen?"

"of course, in the kitchen." jay presses his cock into jungwon again, chuckling at the breathless little noise jungwon makes in reply. "are you going to get on your knees, or am i going to have to bend you over and come on your back?"
Notes:

hi hi! >< im backkk AHAHA more of a pocketz stan but jaywon stan's are starving so ^w^ i'm starting to like them

this title comes from the weekend's can't feel my face
(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Work Text:
jungwon is pouring a bowl of cereal when he hears heavy and familiar footfalls behind him. as he sets down the box, a pair of large hands snake around his middle, pulling him into a loose hug from behind.

"hey," jay says, his voice a quiet rumble in jungwon's ear.

"hey," jungwon replies.

"busy?" jay asks.

a shudder goes down jungwon's spine, his toes curling in his socks. "i dunno," he says. his voice is barely more than a quiet laugh. "no."

"mm," jay hums against his neck, placing a kiss against it that makes jungwon's skin go hot and itchy in the best of ways. "good. me neither."

before jungwon can ask him what he wants, jay's hands find his hips and tug him closer, and—

oh. that's what jungwon was picking up on in jay's voice.

a shuddering gasp escapes jungwon and before he can think better of doing so, he presses back against jay's erection. between the persistent press of it against the small of his back and jay's hands around his hips, jungwon's body responds quickly. the sensations, nearly overwhelming, go straight to his cock.

"shit," jay mutters against his neck, wasting no time in rocking his hips, slow and deliberate. "i should just fuck you right here."

jungwon lets out a strangled noise, his eyes fluttering closed. he remembers they're in the kitchen. "who's home?" he breathes. he has to pull the breaks now, before he forgets entirely and just lets jay bend him over the goddamn counter.

jay laughs. "not a soul," he says, lips brushing against soft skin. "lucky for you."

swallowing thickly and squeezing his eyes shut, jungwon braces himself on the edge of the counter. his hands are shaking. "do you know when they'll be back?" he makes himself say.

"nope," jay replies. he kisses jungwon's neck again, this time with tongue. "no idea."

"what if. oh god, hyung." jungwon goes to protest, but his words are cut short by a large hand finding its way between his legs. "what. what if somebody comes back?" he asks weakly, his voice little more than a soft and breathless groan.

"well, shit," jay says, low and rasping in jungwon's ear. "then i guess you better come fast."

jungwon's head spins. jay's response catches him by surprise, forcing a soft, keening noise from him before he can stop it, before he can even consider telling jay to stop.

much to his relief, jay is blessedly persistent, his hand finding its way into jungwon's shorts, gripping, squeezing, tugging. he pulls him out and slips a hand around him, making a low, pleased noise against jungwon's neck.

"fuck, you're too easy," jay teases, though jungwon can hear the smile in his voice. "i barely even have to touch you and you're already rock-fucking-hard."