A quick getaway; orphan_account

This fan fiction  has multiple chapters so I will post them separately.
——————————
a quick getaway
orphan_account

Summary:

Jungwon is stressed.

All he does is work, work, work. He puts his all into Enhypen. He puts his all into being the group's leader. And while Jungwon truly loves his job, there are moments when it gets a little too overwhelming, and this is one of those times.

Jay knows exactly what Jungwon needs. A vacation!

Or,

Jay and Jungwon fall in love during an island getaway.
Chapter 1

Summary:

the start of a whirlwind vacation
Notes:

Hello lovely readers! Happy Holidays, for those who celebrate this time of year!

This jay won fic is purely for self indulgence. I'm writing it so that I can read it myself! Lol

So if you like it, that's amazing! I'm glad my writing manages to bring you joy. If you want, drop me a comment (comments seriously make my entire LIFE)! And if you don't like the fic, that's okay too, just please don't leave hate.

It's important to note–this fic will contain mature content, such as swearing and smut! Smut won't happen until the second chapter, as I'm physically incapable of writing sex without buildup and fluff (and explicit consent). And obviously, NO MINORS ALLOWED!

I'm posting the first two chapters at once just to get the ball rolling on this story. The next two chapters will be posted shortly, I promise!

Thank you so much for checking this out, and I hope you're having an amazing day!
(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)
—————————————————————————————

Jungwon is stressed .

Enhypen just finished a long period of busy schedules, and they'll be sent home on a weeklong break in a few days. This means that most members are in a state of utter relaxation; they're finally able to sleep stress-free.

But not Jungwon. While the others lounged around in the dorm all day, Jungwon had a four-hour meeting with management about Enhypen's future activities. It's hard for him to feel excited about having a break when he knows what awaits him upon his return.

Now he's tossing and turning, unable to get comfortable in his bed. It's past midnight, and he's exhausted, yet he can't sleep. His brain is whirring, trying to sort through all the different moving pieces of information he received today. Jungwon's roommates--Ni-ki, Sunoo, and Sunghoon--are passed out. Jungwon groans jealously and flops around in his sheets like a fish.

The blankets are too hot, his hoodie is too scratchy, and his mouth is too dry. He's so wired that he can see almost perfectly in the pitch-black darkness of his room.

After a few more minutes of restlessness, Jungwon gives up on sleeping. Careful not to wake the others, he shuffles across the room and into the hallway.

The Enhypen dorm isn't homey, but it's functional. It consists of a large kitchen area that bleeds into a living room, one big bathroom, a short hallway, and three bedrooms. Jungwon sits down on the giant living room couch and rubs his eyes, frustrated. He pulls his sweatpant-clad legs to his chest.

Jungwon's stomach growls, and he sighs defeatedly. He's exhausted, hungry, and stressed. He should probably eat something warm and drink some water. Perhaps another shower would quiet his mind. But he's too worn out to make any effort right now. So he just stares blankly at his sad, warped reflection in the dark TV.