One plus one equals seven; Anonymous

one plus one equals seven
Anonymous
____________________
Summary:

Five times Jungwon got jealous and one time he did something about it
Notes:

I hope i did the prompt justice
Work Text:
One: Heeseung.

Jungwon is, by no means, a jealous person. He's never been. Being jealous means being possessive over something/someone; feeling entitled to something/someone. It's just not in Jungwon's nature to be like that.

However-

Nature or not, this is not something he can pick and choose, it's just how he feels.

It's not necessarily something akin to possessiveness, it's more of a but why not me kind of situation. Is that jealousy?

It should've been me. I could do that, too.

And aside from this untitled feeling, Jungwon also feels utterly betrayed. All of this jumbled mess caused by one person and one person only: Jay.

Well, okay, technically two people; Jay and Heeseung. Jay, as the second oldest in the group, is the one doing the babying, not the one being babied, makes sense, right?

And yet, obviously, sometimes he just likes being the younger one. The one that someone takes care of. And as Jungwon already mentioned, since Jay is the second oldest, the only one who can really do the babying without making it weird is Heeseung. Heeseung hyung who loves his younger members and has been friends with Jay the longest. Heeseung, who currently has Jay's head on his lap as they play video games together.

Jungwon is sitting on the floor, technically next to Jay, as his head is on the same level as Heeseung's knees. If he tilted his head to the side, the crown of his head would probably touch Jay's. So really, it's not like Heeseung is keeping Jay all to himself, no. It's just that Jay never comes to Jungwon for this. Jungwon's strong, he wouldn't crumble if Jay laid his head in his lap. And he's the leader, Jay should feel comfortable with coming to him for comfort. So why, why did he choose Heeseung over him?

He always says he likes to cuddle Jungwon, likes hugging him, but it's always just when cameras are around. It's an act.

Jungwon huffs at the realization. Fan service.

"You look constipated," Sunoo informs him. He looks to the side at his best friend. Best friend, someone who shouldn't be smirking at him knowingly. Jungwon just rolls his eyes. "I'm serious, Jungwon-ah, you look in pain. He's not stealing him from you."

Jungwon glances at Heeseung who's trying to braid Jay's short hair and snorts in irritation. Not trying to steal him, my ass.

Jay, obviously, hears the snort and tilts his head back to look at the leader. "Everything okay?"

Heeseung's hand slides from Jay's hair down to his perfect jawline, his fingers graze Jay's neck and Jungwon feels something ugly bubble up in his chest.

"Just peachy," he mumbles back and kicks at Sunoo when the older boy chuckles. They go back to playing games and Jungwon grips his phone a tad too tight, trying not to look at them being all cute. Jay could be cute with Jungwon, too. Should be all cute with Jungwon.

"You could just tell him how you feel," Sunoo whispers. Jungwon shakes his head furiously. Absolutely not. "I'd rather go through i-land all over again than to do that."

Two: Jake.

Even though Jake is fluent in Korean and can express himself very well, sometimes he still prefers saying things in English; which is perfectly fine as Jungwon himself kind of uses it as his English practice. He never really indulges Jake with full blown conversation, dropping a few English words here and there, but as Jake is more comfortable with English, Jungwon is definitely more comfortable with Korean.