⚠️Surrender; wono209

Smutty smut smut 🤭🤭🌚
————————————————-
surrender
won0209

Summary:

"Um." Jay only notices he's been salivating when he swallows his spit. He blinks blearily and he's aware that he's acting off, but he tries to make up for it, "Anything. I need protein. I've been craving the past few days for some real meat. So whatever constitutes that, I'm not picky."

Jungwon laughs boisterously, turning around to pat Jay on the head. Then the pressure is back, the delicious friction threatening to get him hard. (If Jay were a slightly worse person, he'd sink his teeth into Jungwon's neck and get him limp and pathetic. To place him into the role of prey, to make him shake in fear.) "You have to be specific, hyung. What have you been craving for?"

The glint in his eyes, the guileful smile, the conniving inflection in his words. Jay has never wanted to fuck respect into Jungwon more than he does now.
Notes:

or: jungwon being a brat until he gets what he wants

the semi-sequel to leader dispute! it's not directly after the events of leader dispute, but it is in the same universe :D you don't have to read it to understand this though
(See the end of the work for more notes.)
————————___________________

Kissing Jungwon never gets old. Jungwon's lips are plump and sweet, like peaches from a tree, the sweetest, pinkest fruit.

Slow and tender, his head fills with helium when he has Jungwon on his lap, cupping his cheeks and licking into his mouth, softly dousing the growing fire in the pits of Jay's belly. He would receive each and every one of Jungwon's whimpering sounds in his mouth gratefully.

Rough and intense has his instincts roaring within the bounds of his skull, clamoring and yelling at him to claim, to take a step further, to hold him down and fuck him hard. It's when Jungwon bites down on his tongue and they swap the emerging blood messily between their mouths, mixing filthily with spit with their cocks grinding together.

Their arrangement has been going on for a considerable amount of time. Jay knows what he likes, Jungwon knows what he likes—why not indulge in themselves and each other while burning through stress?

Today, it is slow and tender. Soft lips and lingering touches and languid movements. They're in Jay and Jake's room, but as per usual, Jake has migrated to Heeseung's room.

"Feels like we haven't done this in years." Jay whispers against Jungwon's lips.

Jungwon hums in agreement. "You always say you're too tired or you aren't in the mood." He says petulantly, "Then when you are game for it, the company has to be a pain in my ass." He murmurs, nosing downwards to the heart-shaped birthmark on Jay's neck, nipping at it and worrying the skin of his neck.

Jay pouts and squeezes Jungwon's ass. "Lucky company, then. I'm envious."

Jungwon rolls his eyes and softly hits Jay's shoulder. "Shut up." He whispers. Jay goes in for another kiss and Jungwon lets him, instantly opening his mouth and threading his fingers in Jay's hair.

They roll their hips together. Kisses this unhurried and slow-paced had the best build-ups. He can smell Jungwon's blatant arousal, sweet and dangerous, and Jay feels his cock start to throb from Jungwon's tiny noises.

The heat is gone. "Oh. That reminds me—I have to go." Jungwon says, pushing himself off Jay's lap and standing up. He stretches like a cat as Jay frowns from the sudden emptiness.

He tries to keep the disappointment out of his voice. "What? Where are you going?" Jay asks, and when a whine bleeds into his tone like a kicked puppy, he hopes it'll be enough to sway Jungwon.