i only feel religion when i lay with you; milfjaeyun ⚠️

(Restricted) i only feel religion when i lay with you
milfjaeyun (woovrse)

Summary:

jay is a trustworthy person, he plays the part well; he has a clean record, he was valedictorian of his high school, he even volunteers at church—and maybe that's why jungwon trusts him so much, because nobody expected him to do this.

(or: jay is jungwon's tutor, in other aspects as well.)
Notes:

this was originally on anon but i got bored and took it off :|
(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter 1: forgive me,

Chapter Text
"You want—what?"

Jungwon's looking at him like he's innocent, not knowing the toll he's taking on Jongseong. "I wanna practice."

Jongseong thinks his eyes can't get any wider than they are right now. "With me."

"With you."

"You want to practice with me." Jongseong repeats, just to make sure that he's hearing Jungwon correctly.

Jungwon lets out a sigh, and for a second Jongseong thinks he's going to take it back. "Yes. I wanna practice with you."

Jongseong lets it sit for a few seconds, just to let it marinate, before realizing that there's no way for it to marinate, not when Jungwon's basically asking to change everything—the whole trajectory of their friendship.

That's the thing about Jungwon and Jongseong: they've been friends since—as long as Jay remembers.

They're inseparable; it's always been Jungwon and Jongseong. Jungwon was always there and it's been that way for as long as Jongseong can remember.

They're best friends, and he expected it to stay that way for a long time.

Which is why it's a big shock to him that Jungwon's asking him this.

He's surprised, and a little flattered because Jungwon chose him, out of everyone he could've chosen, he chose Jongseong.

Jongseong swallows, "Jungwon—you do know what you're asking me, right?"

"Jay, if you don't wanna do it then just tell me that. It's not a big deal, I can always ask Sunghoon or—"

"No!" The thought of Jungwon doing this with anybody else makes him hot, and he can't stop himself from objecting. "I didn't mean that, I just—are you sure?"

Jungwon furrows his brows at him, flipping over onto his stomach from where he is on Jongseong's bed. "It's just practicing, Jay. It's not like it's gonna change anything. Plus, you're my best friend. Why would that change?"

It would change everything, Jongseong leaves it unsaid.

Instead he says, "Okay."

The smile Jungwon gives him makes him sick and he can't tell if it's regret or the butterflies that make his stomach churn. "Okay?"

Jongseong nods in response, and Jungwon goes back to tapping away on his phone like it never happened. He can't help but feel like he made the wrong decision.

Nothing happens for a few more days.

Jongseong honestly forgets about it—well tries to. There's no way he can, not when it's Jungwon, but he tries. He throws himself into his studies, hoping that useless information about Psychology and Sociology would help distract him from having to deal with the real problem at hand.

But as always, Jungwon is unavoidable, and it's not until they're alone in Jongseong's room that Jungwon brings it up again.

They have a routine: on days that they don't have class, Jongseong's tutoring Jungwon in Math.