Vitalè Versatile

•Steven's POV•

"I can stay at a hotel," I offer, thinking about how much easier that'll probably make the situation for everyone. "Or I can go back to New York and visit again at a better time, I know-I know everything is a bit hectic right now."

"Why would I want you to go? You just got here yesterday." Damien says from the bathroom.

It's about 6 a.m. and after everything that happened with Cody yesterday I figured it was best that I just make myself scarce the rest of the day because I knew if I tried to be there for Damien my presence would not help Cody's mental state. And I also knew that Damien is pretty much the only person who wants me here at all.

Javier and Julia stayed the night after everything that happened and Damien spent the rest of the day in his room with Cody, so it was pretty much just the three of us in a very tense atmosphere for a majority of the day and that was exactly as uncomfortable as it sounds.

For that reason I've just been hiding in the guest room that I'm staying in since then. Damien knocked on the door a couple of minutes ago asking if I would mind if he showered in here since Cody was asleep in his room and he didn't want to wake him up.

"I'm just saying," I say, sitting up on the edge of the bed as I watch the steam of the shower pour out from the open bathroom door. "I know that you're going through a lot right now with helping Cody, and if this isn't a good time for us to try again, I understand." I tell him.

I don't hear a reply from him, but I do hear the shower water turn off, and the sound of the shower curtain being pulled back. A few moments later he's walking out of the bathroom, a towel bound tightly around his waist and the beads of water still clinging to his sculpted chest.

He brings his hand up, slicking his wet brown hair to the back as he walks over to me on the bed. I stand up, looking into his eyes and trying to keep my mind focused on the conversation because now is really not the time to be thinking the horny thoughts that are trying to creep into my mind.

He brings his hands up to my face, caressing my cheeks in the warm embrace of his hands.

I close my eyes.

Allowing the feeling of his touch to calm my mind, while it does the opposite for my body as I feel the heat radiating from his skin because he's so close to me.

"There isn't ever going to be a perfect time for us, and even if there was, I'm not waiting any longer to be with you." He tells me.

I smile, opening my eyes just to be drenched in the deep blue of his eyes.

"Is that so? I remember the chase being your favorite part of any relationship," I tease.

He smiles, his hands leaving my face and instead wrapping around my waist and pulling me more into his body.

"The chase is always nice," Damien says smugly. "But the prize is always better."

I laugh, pushing him back and breaking free from his arms.

"You just think you're so cute, don't you?" I say laughing as I reach over to pick his fresh clothes up from the bed. I toss them at him.

He catches them, tossing them to the floor as he steps forward. A smirk on his face and his hands on my hips again as he throws me onto the bed.

And before I have time to even try and sit up, he's climbing on top of me, straddling me and pulling at the hem of my shirt to lift it up and over my head.

"Are you reading my mind?" I ask him, leaning up and letting my tongue cascade over his nipple. I grip his hips in my hands, licking my way from his nipple, up his neck and to his lips, loving the small moan I managed to pull from him.