God Damned Puppy

•Damien's POV•

•Damien's POV•

''Javier!'' I said, exhausted as I caught my breath. I stepped into his office and closed the door. ''Javier I--''

''Don't even give me your bullshit of an excuse Damien. You were pretty adamant to not make this meeting and you've succeeded, no doubt.'' Javier said. He was staring at the screen of his computer and he had his silent angry face on.

Obviously he was a pretty stoic expressioned man but if you really knew him you could tell when he was pissed.

And right now he looks angry as fuck.

''The photoshoot hung over the expected time, the shots weren't up to par and we had to redo the entire--''

''Damien, I'm disappointed in you. I don't want to talk to you right now. You keep forgetting that I'm doing all of this for you. I don't want you to feel bad about that though, I want you to feel bad about not taking this serious enough. That photoshoot could've been easily rescheduled but this meeting was today and today only. You know how I am when it comes to business. First impressions are what sets the mood for everything else and you made a very bad one today by not showing up.'' He sighed out.

''Javier,'' I pleaded. I really hate when he's mad at me. I mean he's like my Father. He's someone that I want to impress, not let down.

''Not now, Damien. Your flight leaves in two hours. Go to your hotel and pack.'' He ordered. I released a frustrated breath of air from my lips but left his office anyway.

Javier is a great man. But when he's upset, he can be the coldest motherfucker in the world.

And now he has me feeling like shit, which I totally deserve because everything he said was true. The photoshoot could've been rescheduled.

And I'm not even going to lie. I didn't take this meeting half as serious as I should've until just now when I saw how much it upset him that I didn't show up.

I know he'll be over it by the time he flies back to California but I can't help but feel the need to make it up to him.

Now I just have to figure out what the hell to do.

∆∆∆∆∆

''I swear to fucking god--''

''Damien--''

''Cody!'' I yelled, frustrated. Why the hell was he talking to me so much? My flight got delayed and I literally just got back to the house fifteen minutes ago.

Me being the lazy fuck I am refused to take the stairs all the way up to my room, I'm also exhausted since I hate sleeping on planes, so here I came to rest peacefully on the couch.

Until this little rude bastard walked in talking my ears off.

''Damien I'll buy it myself, I just need your permission to keep it her--''