No

•Damien's POV•

•Damien's POV•

I look over towards the door. Otto enters the movie room. He's wearing only some gym shorts and has a towel hanging around his neck.

''How was your shower?'' I ask smirking as he makes his way over to me on the lounge sofa. He smiles, shaking his head at me.

He gets on the sofa with me, sitting on the opposite end and stretching his legs out so that they are laying across my lap.

''Had you not come in and interrupt me from actually showering, it would have served its purpose,'' He jokes. He runs the towel through his wet hair, glancing at me with those mesmerizing blue eyes.

''I mean I didn't hear you complaining much when I had you pinned up against the wall,'' I look at his exposed chest, reaching forward and running my fingers across a passion mark that's forming under his collar bone. ''You sounded beautiful, you should yell my name more often during sex,'' I tease, giving him a seductive smirk.

''Okay, shut up,'' He says blushing a bright red as he smacks my hand away from his chest. ''Pick a movie,'' He says, pointing at the movie screen.

I slide his legs off of my lap, scooting over on the sofa and pushing him down as I climb on top of him.

''This doesn't look like picking a movie to me,'' He says, running his hand over my face. Letting his fingers slide across the stubble on my chin before pulling my face down to his so that we could meet in a kiss. ''You're insatiable.'' He teases.

''Well you're hot,'' I say laughing as I roll my eyes. I lean down for another kiss, allowing my tongue to slip into his mouth.

I feel him tangling his leg up with mines and in the next second he pushes his body forward, knocking us both to the floor as he lands on top of me.

I groan, giving him a questioning look.

''I wanted to be on top,'' He says innocently. A sexy little smile on his face.

''Oh, did you now?'' I laugh. ''Baby you can barely handle my stamina when you're bottoming, how the hell are you going to be on top?'' I ask him.

I've never considered the idea of being a bottom but that doesn't mean that I'm completely opposed to it.

I can't say that I'm not into it because I've never tried it and I don't mind trying it with Otto if that's something that he really wants to do. I mean if I hate it I'm never going to do it again but it's worth a try.

And I know he's used to being versatile. He has never consistently bottomed in any of his previous relationships. But we talked about it after the first night we hooked up and he said it wasn't really a big deal and that we could cross that bridge when we got there.

Well I guess we're at the fucking bridge.

''I can definitely keep up with you, I have no idea what you're talking about,'' He claims.