Meet My Boyfriend

•Damien's POV•

•Damien's POV•

''Well I don't think it's a good idea to lie to him,'' Javier spoke, reaching his hand up to loosen the tie around his neck. ''He sees right through you, Damien.''

I scoffed, getting up from my seat and leaning against his desk.

I'm in Javier’s office. I stopped in to run a plan by him that I have. Lately, I've been thinking about when Cody said he's worried about me feeling lonely.

Cody, being a teenager, never really talks to me about deep shit. I mean that's fine with me. Although Javier thinks that we both should go see a therapist about our fucked up parents. But if I'm not about to force Cody to open up to me then I'm damn sure not going to force him to open up to some stranger.

I know how hard it is to talk about the past. And personally I just don't want to put my little brother through that. Besides, he knows he can always come talk to me if he needs to.

Anyway, him telling me he's worried about me is something I took to heart. I don't want him to ever have to worry about me, or anything at all.

But Javier didn't think my idea of faking a boyfriend was very good. I disagree, obviously.

I have many attractive gay and bisexual model friends who would jump at the opportunity to be my fake boyfriend. I'm not bragging or anything -I'm definitely bragging- but I'm sexy as hell.

I'm letting Cody have a party tonight even though it's Sunday. I know, I'm the coolest. The only reason I said yes to the party is because it would be the perfect time to slip my 'boyfriend' in and introduce him to Cody. He'll be so focused on the party and his friends that he won't have time to give the dude the third degree interrogation that I know he'll try.

''You're going to do it anyway, aren't you?'' He figured, laugh lines evident on his face as he eyed me with a knowing look.

''Of course I am.'' I said honestly. He freed the laugh from his lips, making me roll my eyes.

''Okay, so who have you picked to play the role of your boyfriend?'' Javier asked, putting air quotes around the word boyfriend. I swear he has no confidence in my plan and it's upsetting. 

He started typing something on his computer just as I went to respond. I reached forward turning his computer screen to face me so he couldn't continue. He looked up at me, throwing an innocent smile my way and making a gesture for me to proceed.

''Do you remember Otto?'' I asked him. Javier works with millions of models but he never lacks in the memory department. This man can meet you for the first time ever then a year later see you and still remember your name.

''Otto Seppalainen? The Finnish model?'' Javier asked, suddenly a lot more interested. I smirked. I knew it was a good plan, glad he's finally seeing it from my perspective.