Mini You

•Steven's POV•

••Tuesday••

''Wake up,'' A voice seeps through my peaceful rest, bringing me back to consciousness. ''Wake up!'' Harrison yells, causing me to quickly sit up on the bed, my heart pumping quickly as though there's an emergency.

No emergency.

Just an idiot sitting on the foot of my bed.

''Can you make me breakfast? I have a hangover.'' He pleads.

I roll my eyes.

''God Harrison, my plane just landed like three hours ago, I'm exhausted.'' I complain.

''Exhausted and hungry? Hungry enough to make us breakfast?'' He begs.

I kick him when his hand pulls at my feet. A punch to my leg is his response, and I groan from the sting of it, burrowing my face back into the pillows.

''Uber us some food or something,'' I tell him, bringing the sheets up to cover my head, engulfing myself in the blankets.

The last thing I feel like doing is getting out of bed right now.

''No, I don't trust that man. That's how you get poisoned.'' He protests.

I roll my eyes despite the fact that he can't see me.

''Harrison who would want to poison you?'' I ask him, playing along with his ridiculous claims, even though I'm half asleep and barely taking in anything he's saying.

''Oh I have a list of people,'' He states. To my surprise he doesn't say anything else. I sigh, snuggling into the bed.

Ten minutes roll by and I doze off again, easily sinking into my deeply desired slumber.

''Why the hell are you so timid?'' He demands, the smirk on his face showing me he finds my nervousness immensely amusing.

I frown at him, my brows pulling together as I smack his hand away when it comes up to rub against my face.

''Well I don't know how many guys you've secretly hooked up with Damien, but I don't usually do this,'' I say, gesturing my hand between him and I, ''And I...I don't know how.'' I admit to him.

He smiles at me, his blue ocean eyes beaming, lit up with the flames of lust and excitement.

''If it'll make you a little less nervous,'' He says, stepping towards me, ''I'll admit that I've never done this before either,'' He confides, his voice calm and his eyes honest. ''You're the first guy I've ever kissed or...or anything. But I'm pretty sure it goes a little like this,'' He closes the distance between us, my back hitting his bathroom wall as he corners me in.

His warm chest presses against mines, his face close, so close. His hands grip my hips, hoisting me up, my legs wrapping around his waist.

Our eyes lock, and he has his bottom lip tucked in between his teeth, biting down hard. I lean forward, on a whim, stealing his bottom lip and trapping it between my own teeth. I tug lightly before releasing and I look up, seeing this glow in his eyes before his lips crash against mines.