Changes..

My name is Elizabeth Ramirez. You can call me Liz I'm 15, my parents are divorced and I live with my mom. I've been with my mom since I was 6 and I've never really left her side, she homeschools me and we're very close.But things were changing and I didn't like it. I was scared.

You see my mom has been with a guy for 3yrs now,Tim, And he proposed to her. And I'm happy about that but now we are moving to New Jersey to a new house and neighborhood. You see I've been here in Memphis for a long time and now we're moving. I started getting Metathesiophobia which is the Fear of changes. I didn't really have any friends so it was kinda easy leaving.

After packing we had a whole day of driving. It was 18hrs to get there. After a whole day of driving and stopping to stretch then driving again we finally made it to our new house. It was a 2 story house with 4rooms. When we got there it was 8pm so we just drove to a hotel to stay at and ordered pizza. The next morning we grabbed some breakfast and went to the house to unload and unpack. My room was nice and roomy. After unloading everything we took a break. It was already 3:48pm. We went to subway.

At subway we saw a group of teenagers about my age hanging out together. And while eating Tim and my mom shocked me. They mentioned school!! Yikes! I got a little nautious. "Beth are you okay?" My mom asked "yea its just. School? I haven't been since 2nd grade. I don't think I can go." I replied. My mom and Tim exchanged glances. "Look Beth your mom found an amazing job." Tim looked at me eagerly. " Okay its just I think I have Didaskaleinophobia because i havent been to school in 9 yrs." They looked at me in a weird way. "Its the Fear of going to school."

Days past and we were completely settled in. My mom thought about this whole school thing more. And it was official I was going to be a sophomore at a real school! I still never liked the idea of it. But it was happening. My mom bought me supplies and got everything filed with the school. They had no uniforms but they had a dress code. My mom actually bought me one of their school shirts. Barton High school home of the Bears.

It was a couple of months into the school already. So I was definitely going to be a new kid.

On Tueday,September 12th I started my first day of school in 9yrs.Yikes I'm so nervous! My mom dropped me off and settled things with the office. They handed me my schedule and things for my mom to sign. Then my mom wished me luck and kissed me on my forehead and left.