what happen?

I woke up around 7.
Grayson's arms were wrapped around me. I looked and only Logan was up. He was on his phone. I put the TV on.

Morning. He said. Good morning.
Elizabeth right? Yea. But you can call me Liz or beth.

I put the news on to see the weather. 76° today.

I took a quick shower. I wore my skinny jeans (which was the hardest thing to get on if you know the struggle) and a shirt that showed most of my back. I curled my hair after it dried. When I was done getting ready All the boys except for Ethan were up.
And of course they were messing with him.

We all left Ethan sleeping and went downstairs to eat some breakfast.

After breakfast the boys got ready. Ethan finally woke up.

After they were done we all went to the mall. We met up with Jack, Aaron,Cam, Tez, Sam Pottorff and Dylan Dauzat

Of course we all bought stuff but also they all made vines.

Later Nash, Jack and Jack, showed up.

We all left and went to go get lunch.
Even thou it was 76° we all went to the beach afterwards. Bryant showed up and they all had a photoshoot basically. I sat in the sand and watched the sun set. Grayson came over to me and sat down.

Hey beth can I ask you something?
Of course? Do you know a lot of Spanish? Somewhat why? I asked looking at him.

Can you translate this for me? He handed me a piece of paper. I read it.

It read
El amor Grayson. Pare Aaron. No me toque. déjame tranquilo. Tu eres quapo pero no gustas. Pare aaron! Pinche cobrona! No me toque! No!

What's this? I asked him curiously.
You... You um said this last night. In your sleep.

I looked toward Aaron.

What were you dreaming of? He asked me. What did you say exactly?

Umm. I don't remember my dream. And what I said umm is I love Grayson. Stop Aaron. Don't touch me. Leave me alone. You are handsome but I don't like you. stop aaron . you fvcking whore. Don't touch me.no.

Grayson looked at me then to Aaron.
Is there something going on with you two? Do I have to say something to him? Because I've seen how you guys been acting together lately. You've been touching on him. The way he smiles at you. That's the way I should be smiling at you. The way you choose to sit up front with him when we were going to your surprise. When you danced with him that night. You know what.... I.,....I don't want you to be near him any more.......don't even talk to him.....