The Dance

Since the girls left for their dates I didn't know what to do. So I just went to a table and sat. I got on my instagram.

You're nose is really into that phone of yours.

He took a seat next to me. I smiled.

Yea well my friends all are dancing with their dates.

I looked for Lex to see if she was with Ethan she was.

You're Grayson. Indeed I am. His face came close to mine. There's a difference between us. Really? Yea. I have a birthmark on my chin and I'm taller. Ethans is on his cheek. Okay?
I nodded. A slow song started to play. I saw my girls dance with their dates. My smile was gone. So much for my high school experience. Right?

Beth, you look pretty tonight. Thank you and you look very dashimg. He smiled. Don't you have some girls to be with? Yes, I actually do. And I wanna ask her something. He looked at me and we met each others eyes. May I have this dance? He held his hand out. I look at his hand then took it.

We walked to the dance floor past Lex and taty. Lex gave me a thumbs up.

He put his arms around my waist. And I wrapped mines around his neck. He pulled me closer.

The song finished and Bangarang by Skrillex came on. We started dancing I moved like I had no bones in my body.

The girls and their dates joined us. We all danced the night away. Grayson and I talked all night.

Confetti cannons went off all night and the lights were out of this world.
Sadly we had to clean it up the next morning. It was 11:47pm and the dance was starting to end. Since Lex, Aria, Krystal, and I were all in the art department and we all had to clean the next morning. They spent a night with me.

My first sleep over!!!! And the first time I've talked to a guy!! My first friends! I think I'm loving this move so far. No more Metathesiophobia! The fear of changes is finally over.