Amazed

When I walked in the lights were dimmed and there was Christmas lights all around lighting up drawings.

I walked around. Every drawing I drew, to my favorite drawings , and then a giant heart filled with pictures of my friends and I together over the past 7months.

There was also a video I sat down and watched it. All the boys stood behind me. It played.

It showed pictures of my friends and all my classmates with signs saying get better. There was also videos of them saying what I missed. And to get better soon.

I started to tear up.

Even Ms. Kate had a video.

Then it came to my friends. My best friends.

Hey Elizabeth. Its Aria and Krystal. We really will miss you . you were you are an amazing friend. We hope you recover soon. And we hate that we won't get to say good bye. So good bye. We hate the fact that we moved.

They started talking about our memories together. I was in tears.
Their video ended and Lex and Taty had one.

Hey Liz. Lex and Taty here. We hope you recover soon. You didn't miss too much. Cece broke up with Tim again. But they're back together. Said Lex oh and Ms Kate finally got over her ex and we saw her on a date with a guy. Whose not that bad. Added Taty.

They ranted on about stuff.
Next was Jack. Then Aaron and Ethan

They all said some real sweet things. I wiped my tears.

Next Grayson.

Hey beth. Grayson here and I hope when you see this you're fully recovered. I just want to tell you I love you. And .......I know you cant hear or see me during your coma but its been really dead around here. Without you its different. You changed everyone and that's what I love about you. You brought people together. I felt really lonely here lately. Its weird talking to you knowing that you can't hear me. Or see me. I just want you to know I visited everyday.except for the times I couldn't then Ethan,Jack,or Aaron were there. And they showed my love for you. I really hope you wake up soon. I'm ready to hear your voice again. I'm ready to hold you in my arms again. I'm ready for you babe so please get better soon. I love you.

The video went off. I was in tears some more. I hugged all the boys.

I hugged Grayson last. I love you. So much. I told him in his ear. I love you more.

I gave Grayson a kiss on the lips. When I pulled away. I saw Aaron in the background looking at me. When he saw me he turned quickly.

Thank you guys soon much for this. I really appreciate it. I wiped my tears and gave them more hugs.

We all sat around listening to music and talking. I walked around some more looking and admiring the decor.

We stayed all day there. At 5pm there was a knock on the door.

Let's get this party started!! Ethan said as he opened the door. Tons of my friends walked in.

We had a party. Jack ordered pizzas and we danced away.

I had an amazing day. The boys blew me away. Grayson blew me away.

Around 12am Aaron came up to me.

Hey beautiful! How are you feeling?!
Beautiful? He nodded I'm doing amazing. Thank you guys for all of this.

I gave him a hug.ohh that hurts.I'm sorry I forgot about the bruise...

I lifted his shirt up. I looked at the bruise closer. Wow I am really sorry
No biggie.

He stared at me smiling. I put his shirt down.

Hey you know how you can make it up? How I asked curiously.

Let's dance! We walked out to where everyone was dancing. And danced.

Everyone started to leave. So we picked up trash.

I walked around with Grayson trash bag in our hands. We picked up pizza crust and soda cans.

We finished cleanimg. I was holding Grayson's hands thank you Grayson. I really loved what you did. And don't worry I'm not mad about you not coming to the wedding. This was amazing.

I kissed him. When we pulled apart I saw Aaron in the background looking at me.

What was up with Aaron?