Surprise Surprise

I grabbed some cloths. And we got in the car.

Can I ask where we are going?
We are going an hour away. An hour?! Yea so just go to sleep and I'll wake you when we get there.okay.

Within minutes I fell asleep.
When Aaron woke me up we were at a hotel. I looked at the time 4:42am

I followed him to a room.

You can sleep on that bed.

There was someone sleeping all ready. I was too tired to check who. I layed down and knocked out.

....

I woke up just after 12. No one was in the bed any more. And it was only me and Aaron in the room. Aaron was on the other bed still sleeping. I got up.

I walked to the couch and grabbed Aarons sweater. I grabbed the keys from his pocket. I threw it back on the couch and looked outside. It looked chilly so I grabbed it and put it on and walked to his car. I grabbed my clothes.

When I got back in the room I took a shower.

When I was done Aaron was dressed and up all ready.

Are you taking me to Grayson now? yes i actually am.

We drove a couple blocks down to waffle house. There sat Gray, Ethan, and Jack. We took a seat with them and ordered.

I looked at Grayson. And smiled. I stared at him up and down.

Are you trying to figure out if there's evidence of the surprise? To figure out what it is? Cause you're not gonna see anything and you wont know till we get there.

He smiled.

Jack looked at me. So Aaron here told me he scared the living hell out of you.

We all laughed.

He did. And in return he got a bat to his gut. Yea i think you left a bruise.

Aaron lifted his shirt. There was a long purple spot. A big bruise.

Damn my girl got an arm on her.
I looked at Grayson and smiled.

Oh my gosh I am soooo sorry Aaron. I rubbed his belly where his bruise was. He looked at me and smiled.
Like he kinda liked it.

I felt Grayson looking. So I stopped. I looked at him. His nostrils were kinda flared.

I kinda liked the fact that he was getting jealous. But did Aaron feel something between us?

So how was the ride? Asked Ethan.
It was good.

Its just (I) Liz fell asleep. Aaron and I said in unison. We exchanged looks. He smiled at me. I did the same.

Which one of you did I fall asleep next to? Me. Grayson said looking at Aaron.

Our brunch got to the table and we ate. We all had waffles with chocolate chips on it. When we finished paying I got in the car with Aaron and Grayson.

I sat in front. Grayson sat in back. Grayson looked at me in a weird way When I sat in front with Aaron.

We arrived at a building. Grayson opened the door for me. He grabbed my hand and held it. I saw him look at Aaron again. When he did so.

We walked through the two doors and when I saw it my jaw dropped.