Art Class

The next day of school was pretty much the same. I sat alone and ate alone. The highlight of my day was 7th period, Art Class.

I've always loved drawing and creating things.

We were in the middle of doing a shading activity when our Art teacher, Ms.kate announced a project for homecoming. Which was Friday.

She said; okay my lovely artists homecoming is this friday and we still have yet to finish painting and building things for the parade, dance, and night service. Now we are halfway done but we need some more of your creativity minds to come and help if you can after school. Today and tomorrow. Just sign this sheet saying you can and ill see you after school. And don't worry I have some snacks!

Maybe I should help. To find at least one friend?

So are you gonna come help us after school today? It'll be really fun! Ms.Kate is an awesome teacher and her after school activities are amazing!
Said the girl next to me.
I don't know. I mean I would have to ask my mom but... she cut me off
Excellent! You can text her now. Ms. Kate wouldn't care.
Okay. I texted my mom and she said I could.

I signed up to come.

By the way my name is Alexis, but you can call me Lex.
I'm Elizabeth you can call me Liz.
We exchanged smiles.
So where are you from Liz? Isn't this like your 2nd day?
Yea actually it is. I'm From memphis.
Wow that's a long way. How far was the drive?
Umm 18hrs.
Wow.
Lex and I talked all class period yet still manage to finish our shading activity.
I drew a beach setting and lex drew Chris Collins.

We talked about how much we loved each others drawings. And how much we loved Chris and Crawford and other youtubers till the bell rang.

.....

After school was over I went to Ms. Kate's room. There was like 30 something people there. I sat down and got on my instagram. Did I ever mention I own a one direction fan account with 246k people following?
I sat there blogging. Then Lex came in
Hey Liz! Hey! Watcha doin? Just blogging on my instagram. Is that a one direction fan account?! Yea why? I LoVE one direction and so does my sister Taty!! Really?!?! Yea.

We talked for about 10mins about one direction then Ms. Kate told us to decorate for the dance.

We finished decorating within 30mins since there were so many of us. Cleaning the wrappers I saw Grayson.
I walked over to him.

Hey! I said Uh hi. Do you remember me? I asked. Yea you're the girl from the hallway. He replied. Uh yea I am.
Nice to see you again.....My name is Elizabeth. Right nice to see you again Elizabeth.

I turned and walked away towards Lex.
Were you just talking to that guy over there? She asked me. Yes, why?
Liz he is like one of the hottest people here at our school! Him and his brother! He has a brother? Yeah. You didn't know?! How could you not know?! Well Grayson never told me when he showed me on the first day and later that day he didn't even know me and now he doesn't even remember my name.

I pointed towards his direction. Liz that's not Grayson. Its not? No that's his twin brother Ethan. She said in such a dreamy voice. Well that makes sense now.

After the dance stuff was done Lex and I painted the stuff for the parade floats while others built the stuff for the homecoming court. It was 4:28pm.
The group finished painting the decor for the floats, while we let them dry we but the baskets of candy on the floats and all the garland. While others finished the floats off I worked on the confetti cannons for the end of the parade and dance.

If you're wanting to get that confetti cannon to work good luck it hasn't worked in years. Said Ethan
Well thanks but im pretty sure I can get it to work. I replied

I did a little tinkering. Then tried the button. It made a weird noise.

I told you it hasn't worked in years. By that I mean 23years. He said.

I continued working on it. I added and aux cord and played Uma Thurman by fallout boy.I put some shredded up paper in the hole and started it up. It went along with the music.

Yes!!! It works!!! People applaud. Ms.Kate came to me. Wow outstanding Beth! It hasn't worked in 23 years!
Everyone praised me.
Wow sorry I doubted you Elizabeth. Said Ethan.

We all took a break and ate some finger foods. Someone turned on the music and we had a little party. We then sat and painted some signs for the homecoming game. Before everyone left we took a group picture.