Aaron

Aaron came out and sat next to me.

He didn't say anything just sat and watched the sun rise.

After awhile he said
Its beautiful isnt it? What life has brought us?

I nodded my head.

You know its been different here.
How so? I asked.

Well... he started the atmosphere just has felt different. You've been here for like 3months and you've changed everyone. You brought them more together. And you got people to work on things that can change. You made a difference. I've seen people here never like each other or never even picked up a dime. Now, I see more people in the art department come out and show themselves more and their creativity. I see band members getting along with cheerleaders who were snobs. And when you were gone. Everyone was quite almost. Especially Grayson. I've known that boy for awhile now and I know him better then he knows himself and I know he was dying on the inside when you were gone.

He looked at me in the eye.

He truly loves you Elizabeth. And not hearing your voice killed him. He went to visit you everyday. Hoping to hear something. The days he couldn't come either Ethan, Jack, or I were there.
You came to visit me? I asked
Yea. The blue and black panda that was there was from me. The bunny, I think it was Orange, its from Jack. And the flowers from Gray and Ethan.

Thank you Aaron. Not just for the bear but for that and for visiting and taking care and looking out for Grayson and I. I love you Aaron. And I'm glad we're friends. I love you too Elizabeth and so am I.

He put his arm around me.
After awhile we went inside.

7:12am