Spring Break Talks

Spring break was already here. The only bad thing about spring break was digi fest. The boys were gonna be gone all week.

That Wednesday before spring break Grayson texted me.

Hey babe;)
Hey!<3
So, I was thinking. You know how me and Ethan are gonna be gone all spring break?
Yes?
Well. We were talking and why don't you join us?
Really? :D
Yea.
I'd love to I just will have to ask mom and Tim . pretty sure they'll say yes though ;)
Great;)
I'll ask then at dinner tonight love you Gray ;)
I love you more Liz ;)

That night at dinner my mom made Chicken Parmesan.

While sitting at the counter and eating my mom was talking to Tim about work.

Hey mom?dad? I chirped in. They looked at. Did you just call me dad? Tim said smiling. Yes. Well you've been my father figure for a long time. And I think its time for me to call you dad and not Tim. My mom smiled big.

No I wasn't just being nice just to go to LA with the Grayson and Ethan.

I was wondering if since we are not doing anything this spring break. I could maybe go with Grayson and Ethan to digi fest all week?

They were quite for a minute.
Tim finally spoke. Um where are they going again? LA.

They looked at each other.

Umm I don't know beth. That's pretty far. And who will you stay with? Who will pay for everything? Who will?

I cut her off.

We will stay in a hotel all the time. That's all payed for. Or we will stay with other viners and youtubers. And I'll be with Grayson all the time. We'll be safe and in good hands.

They gave each other a look.

Well I guess. I smiled huge. Itll be okay to stay with them. In LA for a week.
Thank you guys so much! I love you guys!

I gave them a hug and kiss on the cheek.

I texted Grayson. And after dinner I started to pack. I leave in 2days!