White People In Movies.

When I finished my call with Lisa I watched TV. She didn't know where they were.

I watched criminal minds. I was kinda upset that Grayson wasn't there for my family's biggest moment in life.

I watched criminal minds all night.

3:17am.

There was a knock on my door. I got scared. All I saw was a figure of a man when the lightning flashed. I was freaking out. It was 3:17am! Who could be at my door?!?! The knocking continued.

I got up. I grabbed my softball bat. I walked to my window. I looked out.
All I saw was a person standing there. The lightning flashed again. It was a man. Wearing black. With something in his hands. A knife? Some sorta weapon? Was he a rapist? a killer?

He walked to the side of the house.and knocked on the window. I held my bat up as if I were gonna swing.

The person walked to the front window where I was looking out from.

I hid. He yelled something.

I covered my ears telling myself this Is just a dream. A nightmare. I rocked back and forth.

But I finally got the courage. I stood up and went to the door. I Had my bat in my hand. I opened the door a tiny bit. I stood to the side. Ready to swing. I hid in the corner. I was gonna knock the living life out of who ever this person was.

The person opened the door wide open.

Smack!!!! I swung my bat and hit him in the gut.

He fell to the ground in pain. Crying in agony. I ran to turn on the light.

I went back to the person. Held my bat back up ready to strike again.