midnight talks and clean ups

When we got to my house it was 12:04 am. We weren't tired at all. So we all stayed up at talked.

So Liz how did you like your first school dance? Asks Aria. It was amazing! And how was Grayson? Chirped in Krystal in a flirty way.

I blushed a little.

Do you think you'll whine up with him? Lex asked curiously. I don't think so I mean I just met him. Well that's perfect then!! How so? You get to know him and he gets to know you.

I thought about that idea. I mean Grayson was really Hot.. But I barely know him. I just started at that school 3 days ago.

I wondered what he thought of me? Does he think I'm pretty? Does he think of me as a friend? I guess I need to hang out with him? I don't know. I'm getting ahead of myself.

So what about you Lex? You think Ethan will ask you out? I hope so! I've been trying to get with him forever! Not really. But we've been friends for as long as I remember and he's more than hot.

We all laughed. We talked about Krystal's and Aria's dates. They didn't really like their dates as much though.
Taty? What about you?

She wasn't listening.

Taty!! Lex yelled. What? She replied smiling. Lex gave her a look. Did you not here us? No sorry I'm texting Gabriel. I guess that answers our question!

We finally went to bed after 2:30am.

.....

The next day we had to be at the school at 10:30.

We all woke up just after 10 and got ready. Tim toke us to Starbucks. He bought us muffins and iced coffees. Then he dropped us off at the school.

Getting out the car he stopped me. I told the girls to go on.

Yea? Hey Beth I'm glad you made friends. I looked at the girls walking in and back to Tim and smiled. Me too. Thanks Tim!

I walked to Ms. Kate's room. She handed us bags, boxes for lights, brooms, and dustpan. We all went to the gym.

We took down all the lights and decor first.

I was standing on the ladder taking down some lights. When Grayson came up and Said, Hey! he startled me and I lost my balance.

I started to fall. Off the ladder!! He ran closer. And caught me. I fell in his arms.

Don't you know not to scare someone on a ladder?!?! I'm sorry. Its okay thanks for catching me.

He looked at me in the eyes. Still holding me. He smirked.

You can put me down now. I said.
Right. He put me down. I fixed myself.
He looked at me and smiled. What? Nothing.

I then continued up the ladder to take the lights down.

What are you doing here anyways?
I came to help Ethan. He pointed towards Ethan who was by Lex.

I finished taking the lights down and handed them to Grayson to roll up.
Can you put this in that box over there? Sure.

It was already almost 12 we finished taking down everything. We put all the boxes of decor in storage and threw the trash away.

We all went to Ms.kates room to chill for a bit.

We sat there until Tim came to get us. When he got there he texted me. And we walked out. But Grayson stopped me.

Hey Beth.. umm. Here. He handed me a piece of paper. I looked at it and When I looked up he was gone. It had a phone number on it. And said text me.