Bullying

I called my mom. Still crying in the bathroom.

How could someone do this? I thought about it.

Jessica. I said frustrated.

I heard knocking on the door.

Beth? Beth? I know you're in there.

Grayson. I thought to myself.

Elizabeth! Can we talk?? I'm not leaving till you come out. I will come in there.

There was a pause.

You know what I can't do that but I'm not leaving.

Silence. I quit crying. I knew Grayson was still sitting there because I heard movement.

My mom called. She was outside. She checked me out. I got my bag. And went out.

I walked quickly but Grayson was following me.

Beth! I ignored him. The principal came out.

Mr.Dolan why are you not in class?! Mr. Daves has been looking for you. Now get to class. And ms. Ramirez what about you? I got checked out.

I got in the car and told my mom.

I stayed at home for the rest of the week.

Taty and Lex came over everyday. Such great friends they are!

On Friday they slept over. They convinced me to talk to Grayson and come back to school.

The bullying continued online too. My mom went up to the school.

Jessica got expelled. Apparently it was a major rule to not bully. So she probably moved.

People still laughed at times. But my friends were there to support me.

In art class I drew a picture with a girl and a bunch of names around it.

I ignored Grayson the next week. But when I saw Ethan and Gabe they came up to me and hugged me.

Ethan told me about Grayson and how he was feeling about all of this.

So Ethan told me to talk to him.

And so I did.