Better and Better

Grayson stopped and looked at me. He ran to me.

He picked me up and He hugged me.
He spun around.

He put me down. He grabbed my face and kissed me. We pulled apart.

I've missed you so much. I love you Beth. I'm so glad you're okay.
I love you too Grayson.
He hugged me again.

I saw Jack, Ethan, and Aaron.
I hugged them. I hugged Jack last.

I whispered in his ear. Thank you. So much. For what? Making my night the one to remember even though this happened. Love you Jack. Love you too Liz.
I gave him a peck on the cheek.

They all sat on the couch in my room.

I saw my mom and Tim come down the hallway also.

I gave them big hugs.

We all sat and they told me what I missed.

Lex, Taty, and gabe then came. I gave them hugs. I asked where Aria and krystal were. Beth they moved.what? When? Like 2 and a jalf weeks ago.
I sighed.

They brought me a muffin basket how nice? Everyone in the room took one. I ate 2.

The doctor talked to my mom and said I could go home because I was fine now. But I had to come every week for one day for the next 2 months.

I went home. Every one followed my moms car.

When I got home, I went to my room to change. I had to wear a belt with my shorts and my shirt was now baggy on me.

I looked in the mirror at my new body. And how my clothes fitted now.

Grayson walked in. But I didn't realize. He stood in the doorway.

You look different.
Grayson, you scared me! And yea. I uh.... well the doctor .....well the nurse said I lost uh....31 lbs. Which is kinda unusual. So I'm just all bones now and underweight.
So that's why you felt all scrony when I hugged you . He said messing around.

Grayson walked to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and set his chin on my shoulder. He kissed my neck.

I love you no matter how. He kissed my neck again.

We went downstairs. We all sat in the living room and watched tv. At lunch time we went out.

We went to Golden Corral. I sat between Jack and Grayson.

I ate about 3 plates of food. And still some dessert. When I got dessert I put whipped cream on both of my index fingers and put one in Jack's and Grayson's face. We all laughed. But Aaron disappeared and later came bebind me and put some in my face.

We all ended up with whipped cream on our faces.

When we got home we decided to get in the pool. So we changed and got in.

They had to watch me carefully. Incase I blacked out and drowned.

The perfect way to end the day was with a bonfire. We had smores and sat by a fire.

We plaayed music all night. I fell asleep. My head wobbled everywhere. I finally set it down on Jack's shoulder.

I think Beth has a new boyfriend. Said Lex teasing. Grayson didn't care. He knew we were friends. Jack let me keep my head there.

Grayson picked me up and took me to my room. He layed me on the bed and pulled the covers on me.

They all stayed over for the night. Lex and Taty slept on my bed also. Grayson, Ethan, Jack, and Aaron slept In our extra bedroom.

I woke up the next morning at 6:30 something. I went outside and I watched the sun come up. Or what I could see of it.

Aaron came out.