A Party Invite?

After Aaron and I went inside we watched tv. We waited till the others woke up. Tim started to make us breakfast. But we had no eggs or milk, so we just went to IHOP.

.........

The following Monday I went back to school. I got things to get caught up on for class. A lot of things.... The highlight of my day was art like usual.
Ms.Kate gave me a giant hug and so did everyone else in the class. They told me about the art semester plans and plans to expand the art department.

Ethan gave me the biggest hug. He squeezed me half to death.

Thank you Ethan. I said laughing for almost breaking my ribs.

......

Weeks past and things started to feel normal again. Time started to fly. Thanksgiving passed, and so did  Christmas. I spent everyday with the boys. With Grayson.

.....

Hey Liz! Yelled Tim. I was thinking its almost new years and I was thinking....why don't we..have a party!! You can invite your friends they can invite their families and we can have an amazing time!!!  That sounds cool. Good! Just ask your friends! And we can have it here!

I was really excited. I could have my first new years kiss! But I didn't show it. I didn't want Tim to know. Because then he'd give me that speech about guys. Which every girl has probably heard dozens of times.

.....

The next day I texted Grayson. I told him I had something to tell him but it wasn't bad. We met at Starbucks. Ethan came along.

We ordered.

So what did you need to tell me?
Well. I started Tim wants to have a party on Saturday a  new years party. And I wanted to know if you guys would come. We are gonna have it at my house. And you guys could bring Cameron and your parents.

Grayson and Ethan looked at each other. Concerned.

Saturday? Asked Ethan.
Yea. Next Saturday? Yes They looked at each other again.
Why do you guys keep looking at each other like thatI asked worried.
You didn't tell her? Said Ethan to Grayson. Tell me what?

Well you know how we are getting big on vine and stuffHe started. Well we are going to start meet and greets and be in digi fest and stuff. And we leave Thursday next week.

I was a little shocked. Why didn't he tell me?

I'll just leave you guys alone. Ethan said getting up. He walked outside and sat on the bench.

Grayson looked at me. I was gonna tell you sometime this week. Are you mad?

I looked at him.

No im not mad. Its fine. I hope you have fun there. Its a new experience. And I hope you enjoy it. I Want you to have more experiences and opportunities in life. And this would be a great one.

He grabbed my hand.

GoodI hate to miss new years without you. But I should be back like January 1st at night time. And so at least we are together for the first day of the year. Right?

Right.