secrets

His lips met mine. Our lips moved in sync.

He started kissing me harder. His tongue eager to enter my mouth.

I made the mistake of letting it in.

I pulled away. I touched my lips.

Aaron smiled big. Jack came back.

I thought you were getting me a spoon?!  I said to him.

I did. He handed me a spoon.

What took so long then?

Oh I had to take a piss.

I laughed. Did you wash your hands?

Why do you think it took more time? He said sarcastically.

Okay. I ate my yogurt trying to forget about what just happen. 

I CAN'T let Grayson know. How could I let this happen though? With Aaron? I mean he is hot! He is nice but? Grayson? I mean Aaron is a real nice friend, he's cute, he has a nice...STOP Elizabeth! What are you thinking?!

You can't let this boy get to you.

The boys finally came back. Grayson saw Aaron sitting with me and walked over but Aaron quickly got up and sat next to jack.

They were good its just I think Aaron was kinda scared Gray would beat the crap out of him still.

I had to stay cool.

We all went back to the hotel room. Gray,ETH, jack, and I  went in Aaron's, Nash, and Cameron's room. We all hung out. I didn't go to bed until after 2:30am.

The boys stayed up laughing and chilling.

I think IMA go to the room I'm getting tired.said Jack

Yea I'm getting tired too. Added Grayson.
What time is it?

Nash looked at His phone 4:11am

Okay I guess we are gonna go to the room and sleep now. Is it cool if beth sleeps here? She gets cranky.if you wake her up. Said Grayson.

They all looked at me sleeping.

Yea. She's good here. Said Cam.

Ight then we will see you guys later.Ethan said.

Night they all said in unison.

Nash and Cam knocked out quickly.

Aaron stayed awake. He wasn't going to sleep in the bed with me. But he was on His phone and fell asleep.

All he could think about was me.

I can't believe I kissed her. And she kissed me back. She let me. God I want her. I want her so bad. But Grayson already suspects something. I'm pretty sure if he found out we kissed he'd whip my ass. I looked at Elizabeth. She looked so cute sleeping.
...

I woke up around 10:30am I was still in Aarons room. I looked for Gray. And he wasn't here so I figured they went to the room and left me.

I looked next to me. Aaron was sleeping. His phone beeped. It was the "low battery" beep. So I put it on the charger. I also noticed he had his shoes on still.

I don't know how he could sleep with them on.

I took his shoes off. And I threw the cover over him. He snuggled the covers.

He looked so cute sleeping. And I bet his morning voice was amazing

It was 10:54am I was bored. I took a lot of selfies on his phone then I started messing with his hair. Playing with it and running my hand through it. I fished tail very small pieces of hair.

Suddenly I felt his hand hold my hand. He locked his fingers between mine.

He took a big breathe and woke up. He sat up and looked at his phone.

Did you fall asleep on your phone? I asked. Yea I did. He replied. He set his phone down and layed back down he faced me. I layed on my side also and came face to face.

We stared at each other.

You know we can't let anyone know about that kiss. I stated.

Yes I know. But you have to admit that was an amazing kiss. Aaron said.

I blushed hard not saying
Anything.

Aaron grabbed my hand and held it. H  drew little circles on my hands with his fingers.

He then put his hand on my face and held my cheek. He rubbed my cheek and leaned in once again.

How could I have let this have let this happen? He was rendering me in.

Just then jack burst through the door.

Wake up!!!!!! 

We quickly pulled away. Hoping he didn't see us. But I think he did because he stopped in his tracks.

Grayson followed behind Jack.

All I could think  in my mind was;

Man Aarons a dead man now.

Grayson saw us......

He came after Aaron...