Grayson

Beth....he said looking at me with teary eyes. I walked to the door. But Tez, Jack, and Ethan were blocking me.

I tried getting past but they weren't letting me. I stood in front of them.

I stood there looking at Grayson.
He was about to say something when there was a knock on the door.

Ethan! Gray! Jack! Open up!!!! Its Logan! And Jake! We forgot our key!

They moved away from the door. And Jake and Logan came in. I ran out the door and ran down the hallway. But I bumped into somebody.

Woah slow your roll. He said.

Great just great. Him?! I had to run into him didn't I?

Tez came from the room. Hold onto her Aaron don't let her go! He said.

Aaron held me by my hips which was not helping by the way. Tez came up and grabbed me. He pulled me into a hug.

I know you don't want to talk to him or have any encounter with him but please come back. Listen to what he has to say. Tez said into my ear.

Fine. I said giving in. He held his hand out and I grabbed it. We walked back to the room.I stood in the doorway for a minute.

But Tez pulled me In.

Grayson didn't say anything for awhile. We sat there and stared at each other.

After awhile he came to me grabbed my face and kissed me. When we pulled apart he pulled me in for a hug.
He whispered in my ear.

I'm sorry for being a jerk. I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions. I'm sorry for what I said. I'm sorry for everything.

He said. I started sobbing in his shirt.

When you left that day. I knew it was all my fault. I didn't know where you were or how far you were. I was kimda scared. And I know your mom would kill me if I don't bring you back Sunday.

I laughed.

Well I'm sorry for yelling and leaving you. And scaring you but I've been on the 7th floor.

I looked at jack again and mouthed thank you but Tez saw me he was about to say something. But kept his mouth shut again.

We finally pulled out of our hug.

So are you guys good Now? Asked Logan.

I looked deeply into Grayson's eyes.

Grayson set his hands on my lower back. I put my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer leaned and kissed me with passion. Our lips moved in a synced way. When we pulled apart
Grayson said Te Amo mucho.
I replied y me mas.

I turned to Logan. Does that answer your question?

No. That's just shows me you guys show PDA a lot. Logan said sarcastically.

Now can we go get your stuff from your room and bring it back here? Grayson asked desperately.

Yes.

We went to my room. Shopping bags were everywhere. The boys walked in and their reactions were priceless.

You got enough stuff ? Asked Tez.
How much clothes do you need? Asked Jack.
Jake picked up a few bags and said
Hey girl look what I just bought. "Trying to mimic a girl"
Aye we can do a vine with all these bags! Chirped in Logan.

They all picked up at least 4bags each. That's how many bags of clothes I had. Then Ethan saw he had a victorious secret bag.

Damn my brother got a frisky girl! I blushed hard. I grabbed my suitcase and bookbag and we walked back to the room.

I packed my clothes into my suitcase. It was hard because I had a lot. Oops.

I let the boys use the bags when I was finished. They made some vines.

Grayson and I fell asleep together around 9.

The next morning the sun was shining through the curtains. I got up and looked at the time. 7:11 am. I grabbed some clothes and put shoes on. I walked to the grocery store down the street and bought stiff. For chocolate ship pancakes. When I returned. I woke Grayson up. Wake up sleepy head. He smiled.

Morning beautiful. Gosh his morning voice killed me. He sounded so sexy.

I'm about to make pancakes if you wanna help.

Of course I'll help.

While mixing the batter all the boys started to wake. They took their showers and got ready. They had meet and greets today. Nash,Jack j, jack g, Aaron and cam walked into the room.

Mmmm something smells good! They all yelled.

Grayson and I are making pancakes. I said.

Can we have some? Asked cam. Of course. I said starting to make some more batter.

Grayson and I played with some of the batter. He put some on my nose and I put some on his. We were laughing a lot.

Aaron was looking at us at me. And Tez saw him. Dude you're not helping their situation.

Aaron looked at Tez knowing he was right. I know. He replied.