Time to talk?

I woke up around 2:30. I had a headache And I was hungry. I took a quick shower and got dressed.

I took the elevator down. But it stopped at floor 4. Ethan stepped into the elevator. I tried to hide my face.

Beth? He looked at me. I stayed quite. When we got to the 1st floor I quickly walked out the hotel. I got on a bus quickly.

Its not time to talk yet. I thought to myself.

I got off a couple blocks later.
I walked around until I found a place to eat at. I went into pizza studio. I ate. Afterwards I walked around to stores and bought some clothes.

I shopped all day. Around 7 I walked to the pier. I sat there and listened to music until the sun went down.

Afterwards I walked back to the hotel. I walked to the elevator and waited. When the doors opened I walked in and when I looked up and saw Ethan, Jack, and Tez.

Before I had the chance the turn around the door closed.

Beth. Its time to talk. You've been gone for 2days. Ethan said.
Have you been in the hotel the whole time? Asked Tez.

I looked at Jack. But Tez saw the way I looked at him. Did you know she was here the whole time? He asked.

Uhhh..... Jack said trying to come up with an answer.

No. He didn't. I said clearly lying But Tez didn't believe me. But he didn't say anything.

The elevator stopped on the 4th floor.
I'm not gonna talk to him. Either of them. I stated.

That's OK you'll just listen then. Ethan Said.

What? I said confused. Then in one swift move Ethan picked me up and put me over his shoulder. Put me down! I yelled.

We walked to the room, trying to get free still. But when we got close to the room I stopped.

We entered the room. I saw Grayson. Put me down! I yelled again. Fine. Ethan threw me on the bed.

Thanks for that. I said sarcastically.
No problem. Ethan replied with a cheesy smile.

I sat up.

Grayson looked at me and started to say............