Royalty, Sweaty dudes, and dresses

School was over. I stayed after school with Lex, Krystal, and Aria. My new friends.

So are you gals going to the dance tonight? Asked Aria.
Yes! Replied Lex and Krystal.
Liz? What about you? Well I don't know. I'm kinda scared because there's going to be a lot of people. And at the game I really don't want to but...
Do you have Enochlophobia? Asked Krystal.
Isn't that the fear of mobs? Asked Lex.
Well crowds but yea I kinda do. I don't like being in front of people or around people like that. But I'm gonna get over the fear. I'm going.
They cheered for me.

Well then we need to go get our outfits for the dance! We all said together.

We all got in Arias car and went to my house. I had plenty of dresses. I've been to party's with my mom where I had to dress up. I had pretty cute ones too. I let them barrow my dresses. We were all the same size!

I didn't own heels, flats, or wedges I owned converse. Different colors of converse. I had a blue cocktail dress with diamonds on the chest. Lex had my purple one, Aria had red and krystal had a bright green. They were the same dress just different colors.We eached grabbed a pair of coverses with the color of the dress. And we put them in a bag.

We headed to the game. We did the parade and more people went crazy for the bear paw shaped confetti.

The homecoming court came out and the ceremony began. I loved their dresses!
My sister is the freshmens princess! Said Lex.
When her sister came out we screamed loudly.
She was wearing a long pretty fluffed out blue dress.
When the ceremony was over the game begun. We all sat and watched for awhile.
Ohhh look there's Ethan!! #8!!! Screamed Lex and Aria
I didn't know he was a football player. Yea and so is Grayson. Said Krystal in a flirty way looking at me. I blushed a little.
Grayson is #47 added in Lex.
We watched till half time. Then all of the art department went to the sidelines. Ms.kate gave us stuff to throw like shirts, balls, seat cushions, and cups. Ethan came out to help us. After all he is in the art department.

Hey girls. He said as he came to us.
Lex blushed so hard. He tried to hug me but I pushed away.
You smell TERRIBLE!
Well that's what being a football player does to ya. He tried hugging the others buy they pushed away also. Except for Lex she hugged him.
You sure do smell. We laughed. He pulled Lex to the side.

Lex came back to us smiling big while Ethan went back to the locker room with the rest of the players.

Well??? We all asked her. Well what?
What did he say?!?! Oh just you know to save him a dance tonight.
We all squealed. Happy for her.
I just hope he showers before the dance! Exclaimed Krystal.

We all walked to Taty, Lex's sister. She was in the area for the Royal court talking to someone. She was smiley when he left.

Hey taty! We all said. Was that Gabriel? Yessss!!! She yelled. Let me guess Was it about the dance??? Yes!!! He asked me to the dance!!! Calm girl! We laughed.

During 3rd quater krystal and Aria got asked to the dance too. I was the only one without meeting someone at the dance. But I was glad because I was over my Enochlophobia, the fear of crowds.

After we won the game everyone joined on the feild. We said a prayer and everyone cheered for our team. I hit the confetti cannons again. Everyone took pictures with the players. Families and friends. But I only knew Ethan and Grayson so I went to find them.

When I found Grayson he smelled terrible also. I only knew it was him because I asked him. I also asked where Ethan was. He pointed him out to me. Wait Beth aren't you gonna congratulate me? Congrats! Picture too?? I smiled. Yes we can take one even though you smell. We took one and I went to Ethan. We toke one also.
Then I met up with the girls and we changed. Taty just took the fluff off of her dress and it was automatically a cute cocktail dress.

When we were done we walked into the dance together. Until they saw their dates. Then they left me