Slick Boi Froyo Boi

Jack and I exchanged glances.

Did he just wink at you? Jack asked.
No I- I uh just think he had something in his eye. I replied.

But he knew it was a wink.

I'm gonna go see if Grayson and them are ready.

Jack nodded his head and I left the room.

When all the boys were ready we went to a frozen yogurt place. I got mines then Jack we both sat down waiting for the others. But then Grayson came up to me and said hey Liz I'll be right back IMA go with them a couple stores down to get some stuff.
Okay I replied. It was only me jack and Aaron left here.

Let me taste your froyo jack! I said

You got your own! He replied laughing.

Come on. Let me taste it..

Fine he said giving in.

Yours is good let me get more.

But he hit my spoon with his and knocked mines in the floor.

Uh.. We started laughing.

I'll go get you another spoon. He got up laughing and started to go get another spoon

I quickly took some of his froyo. But he turned back around and grabbed his yogurt.

I'm taking this with me. He held up his froyo and turned around to go get a spoon. I laughed.

Aaron came and sat next to me in the booth.

I looked at his froyo. You want some? He asked as he chuckle.

I just wanna taste it. He gestured his yougurt to me. Jacks getting me a spoon. I said.

But then he took his spoon dipped it in his yogurt and put it in my mouth and fed it to me.

I looked at him. He was smiling. He took the spoon from my mouth as I ate what was left on it. Then He dipped it again in His yogurt and ate some.

He fed me some more. He Looked at me lust in his eyes.

You have uh- you have some yogurt on your face. He said laughing.

I wiped my face.

Here ill get it He put four fingers under my chin and wiped it with his thumb.

Got it. He said still holding my face.

He started to lean in a little.

We came face to face. Our noses touched. Our lips literally an inch away.

I felt his breath on mine.