School

It was the first time leaving my mom like that.

I sat in the office while they called someone to show me to my classes.
I sat there staring at the ground. People walked in and out
10mins later someone walked in. The office lady told him to show me to my classes and locker. I never looked up from the floor. I handed him my schedule. Hey you have most of your classes with me. He loooked for my name on of schedule. Elizabeth? I nodded. Are you ok? I nodded. He stopped walking and stopped me. Elizabeth are you ok? It looked like we weren't leaving till I said something. Yes I'm okay. I stared at the ground still. Is it your Didaskaleinophobia? I looked up from the ground to him. He smiled. Yeah I heard you at subway that day. I smirked. By the way my name is Grayson. He held his hand out. You can call me Beth or Liz. I said shaking his hand.

At lunch I sat by myself. I only knew Grayson but he was soo hot how could I go and sit with him? Anyways the same people from subway  were with him. They all went somewhere else. I finished my lunch and walked to my locker. But I got lost. I sat down frustrated. Grayson walked by with a girl. Hey can you show me to my locker again? I asked him. Im sorry girl but I don't know what you're talking about. And he walked away. The girl looked at me and laughed.

I was so confused.

This School day was finally over.

My mom picked me up at 3:25. So how was your day sweetie?  Okay, I guess. Did you make any friends? I thought I made one but I guess I didn't. Well you still have all school year. Yea I guess I do.