A year on venus

Good news!
We wont exceed February without finishing Falling for grumpy Inshaa Allah😁 also so sorry for taking forever to update! But i was in love and had to give enough time to my guy😁 good news for you and bad news on my part we broke up and now i have time to update stories for you guys😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 anyways falling for grumpy will be it now! I honestly cant imagine the fact that i allowed drafts to be sitting in my draft section for morethan 4 or 5 years, i lost count. I finished falling for grumpy since years ago but its been sitting in my draft section, you guys needs to be gingering me up so we finish this book. When i stop updating just get in my comment section and say "asmaa pls even if u are in love be updating for us, we deserve some of your time too"😂 shaa i miss updating for you guys!

Thats why to make it upto you now i have written about three books just for you guys! Might even say they are sweeter than falling for grumpy!

Here's a list;
1. Fate
2. A year on venus
3. The diary of Reshma

They are all my books and you guys needs to check them out.

Another awesome book to read is;
Rulaynah!
You really need to read it guys! Its awesome!!!

And now introducing my new book a year on venus❤️ mind you the setting of the book is Borno state, Scotland and Venus! With some part of Kano and abuja♥️ we get to see how Ethiopian scottish guy fell in love with our Nigerian girl🥹 awwnnn even talking about it is making me emotional 🥹 guys you really need to read this book!!! Ina son love story dinsu ba qarya! Sannan kuma sema in kun karanta Fate wayyo Allah na, da kuma diary of Reshma hmmm!!!! 😭😭 love is making your writer emotional right now😭😭♥️❤️

A year on venus
Prologue

In the year 2012 I was back in my homeland just to find it evilly burnt down. This place I used to call home doesn't shelter any of my family anymore. This place that was freely gifting me the laughter of loved ones, doesn't do so anymore. No matter the price, I wouldn't wish for my enemy to experience even the slightest of what I've experienced.

I'm here standing all by myself in the middle of Hausari with pain striking through the farthest vein in my heart. All I wish for, was to hear that laughter erupting out of my mom's mouth. All I wanted was to see that smile on my father's face. All I wanted was to see the only sibling I had and tell him how much he means to me. But instead, I'm faced with the most silent place in the history of mankind. The most darkest place that would deceive anyone to believed no soul has ever occupied this land.

Someone did this to the city that used to shelter my beloveds. This was a place I used to call home.

And now here I was, standing amidst skeletal frames that might be of my family, with my feet atop a skull that might be of my mother!

I slowly and miserably sunk down to the floor. I heard someone calling my name, but I couldn't answer. I just buried my head in my hands and began crying away my heart and praying to Allah to ease my pain. Because whoever did this, did it so mercilessly that I wonder if they ever heard of a word called loved ones!