15 | How to be at your fav Aunt's

The only thing that happened to her at the moment was for her mouth to went completely agape. Gorgeous and ruiner? How she managed the two together? No one, no one has ever insulted her that way before!

"What?" She blurted out, making her nose flared up.

She couldn't understand how he always maintain his cool after insulting people.

"So is it normal spelling?" He asked.

She was surprised he did ask. Now she seriously doesn't know if she is supposed to tell him that or not. Does she want him to watch her vlogs?  Already he likes insulting her even when he knew nothing about her.  What would happen if he knew something about her? As most of her life is there, since she had been a fan of daily vlogs. Not that her personal matters are there of course. Like no one knows her mom isn't alive.

"Well will just search me out then," came her voice. She didn't just said that. It was too late when she realised the gibberish she blurted out and again too late to return her hand that was already holding Juhaif's phone she picked from where he kept it in the car.

"Don't break that!" He warned.

She ignored him and searched YouTube among his apps. Luckily the phone had no password.

She searched out Gorgeous Britain and entered the live video she just made in his car, dropped back his phone from where she took it, "I'm on your recently watched now. Hope you won't be among those giving out negative comments though."

When he didn't reply she added, "one more thing, don't get addicted from watching them though." She was referring to her videos.

"Don't worry, I don't have time for that." He answered.

She looked up to see them in front of a huge gigantic gray gate. They had made it to Aunt Sauda's.

He drove the car inside and parked it a little further away from Fawad's.

"Why is this place looking as if it's night?" Islam asked Juhaif.

"It's been designed that way." Juhaif answered, before alighting the car and opening the door for Islam.

That's when they viewed Fahad standing few feet away. Juhaif walked up to him, as Islam stood by the car, trying to fish out her phone from her bag. When she finally did, she looked up to see the duo exchanging greetings. They hugged and made some weird moves with their hands. Guys thingies. She thought. Both were smiling and then Fahad said something that they both chuckled at. The grumpy doctor was even holding his stomach.

Well what would ever made that tight face split in to huge a grin? She wonder!

On the other hand Fahad was busy teasing Juhaif.

"Juhaifu wato ganinka ma se an yanki ticket ko? (Juhaifu for one to see you, they need to buy a ticket right?)"

"Juhaifu? You are not serious!" Juhaif laughed, shaking his head.

"Aww waidan kaga kana da sunan yangayu aganinka ka sha? Aiko baka isa ba." (Because you've seen you have a classy name you think no one can spoil your name! Nah it doesn't work that way!)"

"Guess somebody is about to leave the house." Juhaif commented noticing the car key in Fahad's hands.

"Ina! Tsohon zance kuma, tunda kasa qafa gidannan, aje daki ai playing game ai shine chilling." (No way! Since you've stepped a leg in this house, going inside and playing game is the chilling stuff.)"

Right away Juhaif wanted to cry, to him there was only one chilling in life—either watching surgery videos or ripping people's tummies with knife. He hates how Fahad always force him to play video games. He ain't a kid anymore!