9 |How to wash elegant gowns

Islam & Nora up👆

Important:

Special dedication of this chappie goes to my cousin @mami she just saw me and said, "I've read that book more than 5 times! You ain't updating regularly," I was like "oh my GGG you read it too?" Guys I had no idea she was on wattpad, no idea she was reading my story. I was so so happy wallah!
During her wedding preps we also talked about the book, and I promised her of regular updates. So guys you owe her big time! She's the reason imma be updating regularly. (Wrote the chappie since before mami got engaged maybe, wrote this part on her wedding week, here I am updating it after mami's daughter is almost 2 years old😂🤒 sorry guys!)

BTW since I'm not after views imma give a double update

The next day after praying and reciting azkar they decided to go back to sleep, excluding Husna. By the time they woke up mom and dad had travelled to Turkey. So it was just them and the maids.

By 12am, they haven't done a thing, except brushing teeth.

"Nora how about we do some unbagging? I'm a fan of that." said Islam who stood in front of the mirror unrolling her hair.

"Sounds cool. But everything is still in his car." She replied referring to Juhaif.

"Oh! Husna could you please help us with his car key?" Islam asked.

"Yes, but I don't think it's a good idea giving you anymore." Husna said in panick, the mere thought of Islam with Juhaif's car scares her so bad.

"Well, the car right now is with the mechanics. But I saw some shoes and bags downstairs when you guys were sleeping. Or did you bought other things beside that?" She searched through their facial expressions awaiting an answer.

"Yeah some gowns." Nora replied.

Husna suddenly remembered she saw Dauda their house help at the laundry, with some huge baskets. But who the heck would wash clothes with tags on?

"Guys follow me." Husna mentioned.

On entering in to the laundry room they were greeted by the most strangest view ever.

Dauda had worn over headphones and was dancingly enjoying. Beside him indeed were the stoned–glowy, rather once-upon-a-time stonned— glowy gowns in a huge laundry basket, as some are getting tremendously washed in the washing machine, at 1000 spin, 100°c temperature, set at large cotton which Dauda later changed to blanket, not even delicate, while some have already been washed.

Dauda wasn't even aware of their presence, as he had given his whole soul to the music he was listening to. And the last set of clothes were still inside the washing machine. They peacefully stayed looking as he increased the speed of the machine and waited till the timer turned off. Dauda began picking out the gowns, they had to watch the bitter part of so many stones coming off them and dripping down.

"Dauda!" Furious Husna called out. He couldn't hear her. The only thing he seemed to be paying attention to were the rhythmic steps he was awfully making. He sucked at dancing!

Husna waved her fingers on his face, which made him to quickly remove the headphones.

"Do you have an idea it's new clothes you have washed?" He looked at her with no care in the world. A bit later he widened his eyes before saying "Oh it's master(referring to Juhaif) that asked me to."

"He asked you to wash them?" asked Husna in astonishment.

"He asked to bring anything to unload his car boot with, when I asked whether basket could do, he said yes. I asked what to do with them after, he said what I damn fit like. So I thought he meant to wash them."

Husna finished hearing him out then sighed.

"Omg Dauda this is not even your work. I wonder why you are suddenly in to laundering."

"The launder is sick, that's why I'm doing it. Have I done something wrong?" He innocently asked.

"No." Husna blurted.

And the annoying part was how he wore back his headphones and continued dancing.

She turned back to the girls, Nora shrugged and left, Lubna forced out a smile, and Islam stood expressionless as a lone tear cascaded down her eyes which she quickly wiped away before anyone could see.

"Girls I'm so sorry." Husna sincerely apologised.

"Common it's okay." said Lubna as she laughed, "just that we kind of acted extravagant, though we didn't plan on this to happen, may Allah forgive us, and you Dauda stop listening to music, it's haram" she added as Husna laughed at her haram police's life style.

Islam wondered how a human could be annoying like that. Obviously she's not blaming this D guy but the person that made the nasty comment, which lead to the washing of their expensive unworn clothes. She wondered if they would be a single stone on them looking at the amount of speed he used in washing them. Perhaps this was his comeback for damaging his car. Husna nudged her getting her outta her reverie. "Please I'm sorry." She apologised again.

"Oh don't be please." she simply replied.

Once they were at Husna's room Islam decided taking her bath.

"I'm gonna bath right now." Islam said to the girls.

"Ok!" they chorused and smiled at her.

You know people say 'singing in the shower' right? In Islam's case all she could do was saddening in the shower if that makes any sense.

She's not an annoying person, nor was she rude, or maybe he thinks she is. But why would he hate her so much? To extent of calling her ruiner? Ever since she came, there wasn't a single time he talked nicely. Well he did, but not with her. Has she been getting on his nerves? She couldn't fathom what could possibly be the reason of him treating her that way.

But.....

She knows the solution. She'll go back to where she comes from. Africa got no room for her! Luckily America is home!

A/N

Alright guys who wants her to go back? I'd say I prefer her to stay in Nigeria though🙃

Okay! okay!! follow me!!! Also remember to comment, vote and share!
As you await another update read my other books, guys I'll recommend reading fate, a year on Venus or Reshma, you'll enjoy both. Fate is complete, a year on Venus is my favourite, Reshma I like the girl and all the vibes inside the book😂 now the choice is yours guys!!!!

Falling For GrumpyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara