34| how to meet new peeps!

Islam👆

Islam👆

Aunt Saudah got invited to a showroom opening. She had two extra slot, so she decided to go with Islam and maybe Husna if she wants. So in order not to waste time she decided to drop by in the khalil's mansion since it's closer to the place. As soon she got in she exchanged greetings with everyone and went to Aunt Kaula, who was making her hair in her room, she asked if Husna and Islam were around and unfortunately only Islam was. Husna went to collect few things at the mall. So Aunt Saudah called Islam on the phone for her to come downstairs.

Islam was going through a mixture of gloominess, stress, and happiness at the same time. She was a bit excited to see Aunt Saudah but she was going through an anxiety of missing her mom and dad. She was overthinking and trying to figure everything out.

"Islam i am here to take you with me to a showroom opening. You will love it there, hope you are free?" Aunt Saudah uttered cheerfully. But instead Islam forced out a smile, she didn't want to tag along.

"Okay Aunt." Islam simply stated after greeting Aunt Saudah. She really doesn't want to go but she can't decline.

"Did you come down here just to take me?" Islam couldn't help but ask.

Aunt Saudah nodded beaming with smile.

"Please let me get ready. I will only change hijab and grab my satchel." Islam said and made way upstairs.

She grabbed her wristwatch and sunglasses and touched her makeup a bit before coming down. On their way out they met Juhaif and deep in his mind he had a motive, so he decided to come with them.

"Aunt where are you heading to?" Asked Juhaif.

"My friend's showroom opening party."

"Am i welcomed too?" Juhaif said, scratching his nape a bit.

"Why not, you can even drive us there, I didn't come with a driver."

"Aunt can i drive?" Islam quickly said, because she knew Aunt will ask her to take the front seat next to Juhaif if he would drive, but if she choose to drive then Aunt would definitely seat next to her.

Juhaif eyeballs automatically bulged out, unless Aunt wants them to end up at the mechanics instead she should never allow this girl to drive! Who will risk that? To date he never got completely healed from what she did to his car. Infact, he had to order a different car after what she did to it.

"Yes Islam why not!" Aunt Saudah cheerfully answered.

"Actually I don't think it's a good idea," Juhaif began.

"What do you mean? Islam don't you have a car in the States?" Aunt asked.

"I was driving since i turned 16," Islam said and collected the car key from Aunt while Juhaif started thinking of ways to run away and save his life, because the probability of them not going through accident is really tiny!